PMC Command Campaign

CoC Command Engine campaign, LSR addons

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

TA-50

Re: PMC Command Campaign

Post by TA-50 » 2004-04-27 15:46:44

Where can I get that cheat?.
Go to AvonLady's FAQ site, she has a number of OFP cheats..., er work-arounds.

bikecop
Recruit

Post by bikecop » 2004-05-22 16:54:16

Ok now its really time for an update for one COC released the tomahawk missle and two 1.55 ranger and deltas are released...

Snake_Man

Post by Snake_Man » 2004-05-23 10:37:39

now its really time for an update for one COC released the tomahawk missle
I agree completely. I'll start to update the missions as soon as my NAM campaign testing is over.

bikecop
Recruit

Post by bikecop » 2004-05-30 03:14:15

In speaking of NAM testing....Hows it going?

Elvisdog

Post by Elvisdog » 2004-06-03 17:55:53

Hi Snakeman:

PMC CC is just what i needed to revive my interest in OFP. Thanks! Darnit i just tried to post some suggestions and the system rejected my message as too long and then erased it. I'll re-type it in two or three parts (arg).

GOALS
OFP in general is lacking good goals. I'm always looking for some way to measure my performance. Do other people feel the same? Unlike, say, GTA3, the only feedback you get is whether you won or lost and your personal kills. Personal kills is a particularly poor way to rate yourself in a CE game, since you should be focused on group performance. How about using friendly casualties as a measure instead? While playing PMC CC, i started glancing at the group status display just prior to finishing a mission, and counted my dead. This seems a very realistic performance measurement, especially in light of the political weight of friendly casualties in the post-Vietnam era.

How to make this work? Suggestion: include a table in the Mission Briefing that scores you by the number of dead. For example, less than 10 dead is excellent, 20 dead = good, 30 dead = ok, 50 dead = pyhrric victory. Acheiving a score that was deemed excellent by the mission designer would be very soul-satisfying. Or if that's too hard, maybe saying something like "if you finish this without any armor losses, you're a god."

MISSION VARIETY
Small changes in OPFOR composition are needed from mission to mission. For example, if you can always count on there being two shilkas out there, you learn to go kill them, and then your AH rules the skies. Game over. What if there occasionally was a third shilka parked out there somewhere (spooky music)? Your whole thinking would have to change. I need to pick some safer flight paths, stay behind these peaks... or should i fully commit my AH right now, because my armor is taking a beating, and hope there's no third shilka?

Similarly, small changes in friendly forces could help mission variety. For example, two extra sniper squads instead of Seals. How best to use them? This wouldn't change the play balance too much but would make starting the next mission more interesting and fresh.

DEFENSIVE MISSIONS
This topic was touched on in previous posts. Defensive missions are needed, at least a couple, even if they turn out totally one-sided. One good challenging defensive CE mission is CoC Battle School #6, where you defend at night against a massive attack. At one point, my support trucks were retreating and got jammed up in a town, blocking the relocation of my defenses and threatening my whole plan. Frantically, i went there and shot the driver and drove his truck out of the way. A classic gaming moment! A couple of missions like BS06 would be cool.

TJ's Air Raid was another great defensive mission, although admittedly not CE. Have you played that one? It starts with a blitz air attack that may or may not wreck all your AAA, then helos and paras, then spetznaz and BMPs. Shock and fear turn to anger and resolve as you gather yourself and hunt down the attackers. Do one like that! Or, maybe an air attack like that on your assembly areas would be a good start for an offensive mission; you have to clean up the mess, reorganize, then go on to your goals.

<continued>

Elvisdog

Post by Elvisdog » 2004-06-03 19:26:13

<continued>

On mission variety: there was a mission in one of your previous campaigns, where you were briefed to air assault a castle, but at the last second you were diverted to defend your airbase which was being attacked. That was way cool.

Have a special target once every few missions. For example, a truck fill with unstable nuclear munitions or whatever, hidden somewhere not too far from the city objectives. Saving your brigade/division/corps/world every now and then feels good and is good for world peace.

Placing time constraints occasionally would be another way to enhance variety. For example, a mission where you have to break through to rescue an AI-controlled friendly lost platoon before a group of tanks smashes them.

PERSONAL SQUAD
On another thread you had asked if players were using their personal squads. YES! I don't go rambo and walk point, but ill be right behind the point squads, using my squad for protection and as gear mules. Being up front allows for much better arty spotting. Also, personal intervention at a key moment can turn the tide of battle. Like ripping a LAW into a BMP that was just about to club your baby Seals. That is straight out of the CoC Battle School manual.

Almost every mission, i would board a CH-47, fly to the 5-ton trucks, get sniper rifles for my squad, fly to where the Seals and snipers were, embark them, and finally fly to an insertion point. It would be nice to have better gear at the start, and be placed next to a helo and snipers/seals/inf. Good gear to start with would be a choice of sniper rifle, M249 SPW (god do i love that gun), or HK, plus some satchels/mines/LAWs. And where's my silenced glock? And my M113 ambulance? And most of all, where is my personal, pilotable LOH? ;D

SATELLITE VIEW
Get rid of sat view, it's evil. Or at least, make it available only occasionally. Or at the very least, hide the OPFOR tanks/inf in the trees. This thing is just too unfair. For one thing, it's making me lazy, and i'm losing my arty spotting skills. I refuse to use it. It's like looking into Sauron's palantir. Must... resist... evil... temptation...

Seems like the pilotable LOH is a much more fair and realistic method of scouting than the sat view. That's where the commander should be, anyway, in a command and control helo. How about including it on most if not every mission? Can you fix the UA bug (feature?) that prevents calling arty when embarked?

FOG OF WAR
Too much control, too explicit of data can spoil the fun factor. Fog of war and having events outside your control adds to suspense and immersion. 100% accurate intel in the Mission Briefings gets dull. How about once or twice, maybe toward the end of the campaign, you run into T-80s instead of the expected BMPs? hehe

HARDER MISSIONS
Harder! I know that the play balance has been undone by the addition of UA. Still... Harder! Boiling hot! An experienced, skilled player should have only a 50% or less chance of completing all objectives when replaying a mission imho. What was it Gimli said right before the Battle of the Pelennor Fields? "Fate of the world in the balance? Very small chances of success? What are we waiting for?" Bring on the T-80s and snipers and spetznaz. Put more tanks on patrols. Reduce my forces. I bet most of the players for your campaigns would appreciate really hard missions. How about a really extra-hard version of the campaign for us hard cases? On second thought, how about a whole new campaign, PMC Ranger meets Command Campaign, with your and your squad plus snipers/seals and arty against the entire Russian army? ;)

REPLAYABILITY
Anything that can be done in this regard would be great. Random starting locations for fixed units? Greater randomization for patrol paths? Longer patrol paths? Variable OPFOR?

CAMPAIGN CONTINUITY
Some night missions would make for better continuity and immersion. Air/Land battle doctrine calls for nonstop combat operations, 24/7. A night counterattack on your island toehold might be good for this type of mission.

What about the Resistance campaign feature where you carry over gear from one mission to the next? That would add some continuity, and provide new goals (efficient use of mines/laws, finding new weapons).

SOME BUGS
Enemy armor would usually not target my infantry. Always need to have at least some of the armor AI programmed to come after me and inf.

Sometimes get "addon required" message for certain JAM inf, but the missions played anyhow.

Some helicopters you couldnt make land, no LAND option in the menu.

The save game bug needs to be explained in the first Mission Briefing. Also, give them the cheat code for endmission. I could never have gotten through the campaign without that. And save a lot of endmission trigger complaints by spelling out exactly what needs to be done in the briefing; ie, "make sure you destroy all vehicles, including helos, whether occupied or not."

STORYLINE
I'm laid up for a few weeks waiting for an operation an have some free time i volunteer for putting together a storyline. Im thinking of a doomsday virus or chernobyl-time meltdown on an island in the Baltic that the Russians try to cover up, but NATO needs to go in and clean up right away or millions die in northern Europe. Thus battle is joined. If that sounds good let me know. Elvisdog/Bruce

Snake_Man

Post by Snake_Man » 2004-06-04 07:21:56

Wow, excellent post Elvisdog, you got me motivated to add more cool stuff to this campaign. Thank You :)

You had many very cool ideas and suggestions there which seem to be quite easily doable. I cannot and willnot promise anything solid before hand, but I do promise to look how to implement/fix/add/change these suggestions.

If you have anything else in your mind, like storyline (with cutscene ideas), mission ideas etc to make the campaign better, feel free to post. I have quite lot of time in my hands lately and in fact, believe it or not, just yesterday I added the CoC Cruise Missiles to this campaign so I could edit bunch of stuff here soon.

Keep the ideas/suggestions flowing.

bikecop
Recruit

Post by bikecop » 2004-06-04 20:52:11

The story I had in mind involved the 1985 campaign from a commanders veiw I.E. you not being colonel blake but a captain under him name of Jason Marx.He was a captain in the united states marine corps until the government said otherwise and put him under colonel blake as an army captain then colonel blake put him in control of a company that soon became the first of all the malden forces to land on everon so basicaly you will renovate the whole campaign and possibly more missions than 1985 campaign (40 ten more than usual) but going through the most dramatic of the 1985 campaign (the retreat from everon and the push off of russian forces from malden) and other cool things going along with the 1985.Then I had the idea of a peacekeeping campaign if you want my ideas on that please email me ( bikecop272@aol.com)

Elvisdog

Post by Elvisdog » 2004-06-05 17:26:30

Hola Snake:

Here's a repeat of some of the issues i raised in my email to you so others have a chance to comment.

On the issue of weapons available for you to equip your personal squad: seems like they should get good guns (choice sniper rifles, GLs, M249 SPW, HK/Bizon) but you should keep the munitions (satchels and mines) out in enemy-held ammo crates, so it becomes a goal to get them. This keeps things more challenging and having more goals is fun. And maybe you have to come up with a strategic plan to get them (should I helo out to the outpost first with some inf forces, hope to find some mines so i can come back and take out that patrolling tank that's blocking my way to the main objective?)

About possible enemy use of cruise missiles: i don't think it would seem unrealistic to have tomahawks fired at me, because you can't hardly even see the sumbitch coming to specifically identify it as a tomahawk. If you see it at all, you're lucky. The Russians certainly had plenty of big conventional long range standoff missiles in 1985 (Kingfish missile launched by Backfire bomber, for example). Those cruise missiles frighten the living crap outta me. Seems like the benefit of using them against the player outweighs the possible loss of game immersion due to someone recognizing them in flight as usa-made. Put the launcher on an atoll.

I suggested you suck up the stand-alone CE mission, PMC CE1 into the campaign to add variety. You said you thought it would spoil the fog of war for the next mission, since the mission covered the whole island, and the following mission had built up defences with T80s etc in the same area. You have a good point, i agree completely. duh. That said for this specific instance, I think you as a mission designer have a lot of latitude for working around apparent inconsistencies like that, through the use of storyline and cutscenes.

Players would give a lot of benefit of the doubt to you on matters like this. The playability and fun of the missions is way more important than being strictly accurate. Like a movie director, you can take advantage of plot devices to make sure the hero gets the girl AND the diamonds; and maybe if you stand back and think about the movie it doesn't quite hang together, but nonetheless was very fun to watch. Like The Matrix. Let some of the details slide I guess is what im saying. Plus you can add back in the realism in other ways, such as making the campaign 24/7 with night missions. And just the fact that you end up with more mission variety adds realism.

Let's take this specific example of CE1, where there is the problem of T80s being there the next day... Have some storyline in the briefing (or a cutscene) that says you withdrew back to the airfield to regroup, under orders from your boss, but intel reports enemy T-80s were spotting being unloaded on the south end of the island overnight and you have to re-take some objectives. That's seems plausible at least on the surface. There are no trenches being dug here that would take a long time, just unloading and moving some tanks and inf (I'm not saying to actually do it this way but just giving an example).

You have a lot of power.

Elvisdog

Snake_Man

Post by Snake_Man » 2004-06-06 09:29:01

I'm currently digesting all the latest feedback from you guys, thanks, much appreciated.

Also I'm editing 01a mission which is to defend the just captured airbase (after the first mission) against Russian counter attack. I was planning on making this mission to start at early morning (dark) which might drag out to a daylight hours, who knows.

You guys could help me out a bit, after the initial capturing of the airbase, how fast would they get mortars deployed there? I was thinking that it would be basic US infantry + perhaps mortar support against the incoming Russian infantry + vehicles.

The medic system needs something that helps the troops in the field. Was thinking about medevac helo's or just simply a medics team who will be under players command. Any suggestions?

What do you guys think about the "Earl & Suchey" US Marines to be added into the campaign, too much toys/not good enough or whats the verdict on them?

bikecop
Recruit

Post by bikecop » 2004-06-06 16:10:30

Story time...You are a colonel name of Jake Carr after the sudden retreat out of the US bases on malden from renagade russian generals.your retreat has left your airborne forces on the ground at a small island airstrip up north.your superiors have ordered you to attack the airport with combined US army rangers,navy seals and marines (marines land on that huge beach and you make them kick ass or something) to the true of success email me please snake if you are loving the begining.ok?

Elvisdog

Post by Elvisdog » 2004-06-09 14:44:01

Mortars only take a few minutes to deploy. Mistral claims less than one minute for their 120mm model. Getting ammo would be the biggest lag in getting mortars deployed; figure maybe an hour to load a pallet of ammo in a CH-47, fly it in, and unload?

For medics, how about M113 ambulance with a medic team on board? The medic chopper sounds cool too, but wont it get the hell shot out of it?

Russian cruise missiles: researched it, they had many different kinds back in 1985. SS-12 Sampson looks almost EXACTLY like a tomahawk, the Reds musta stole the plans from the USA http://www.vectorsite.net/twcruz5.html.  So it wouldnt be unrealistic to have Reds attack USA with tomahawk-like cruise missiles. On the other hand, having no cruise missile attacks at all on friendly forces might be unrealistic. Hide the launcher on a tiny island and no one will be the wiser (CoC hid some Russian Paladins in one of their tutorial missions).

Dunno about E&S marines, haven't d/l.
Last edited by Elvisdog on 1970-01-01 00:00:00, edited 1 time in total.

Snake_Man

Post by Snake_Man » 2004-06-10 07:47:03

Yeah ambulance M113 and helo medevac would be the way to go I think. Maybe to choose which one suits the mission at hand best. I'll add them in.

Good info on the Russian cruise missiles. Now comes the difficult part, how to implement them so that they are gameplay interesting yet not devastating to the human player :)

bikecop
Recruit

Post by bikecop » 2004-06-10 16:59:23

You dont like my stories? (wheres my crying dude ahh!) :'( :'( :'( ...

Snake_Man

Post by Snake_Man » 2004-06-11 08:01:30

You dont like my stories?
Heh no it was good stuff. Keep all stories, ideas and suggestions coming. All of them are appreciated.

bikecop
Recruit

Post by bikecop » 2004-06-11 13:47:59

wheeh that was close.I should come up with another story.

Elvisdog

Post by Elvisdog » 2004-06-11 19:42:03

Cruise missile mission ideas:

1. Counterbattery Mission, similar to CoC UA tutorial #6 (Steel Rain). Seems like CM could add another dimension.  This type of mission is like a Gordian knot: the hard part is choosing which strand to cut first.

Here's the knot: you cant bring your tanks/inf in due to Red armor and arty. Can't take out enemy armor with arty or CMs due to counterbattery. Cant take out Red arty due to AAA. Can't take out Z23s with arty or CMs due to counterbattery.

The knot is cut by the player doing his homework and getting lots of recon data before firing his first CM. He fires all his CMs at once, a devastating first strike that hits the tanks, Z23's, and arty all at once. And counterbattery against the CM launcher is not a problem if it has no more missiles.

2. Red First Strike with CMs, where right at the beginning the Reds strike your assembly areas or HQ/support. Something like TJ's Air Raid maybe http://www.opflash.org/maps.php?n=275&p ... e%20Player. Suggest you try this mission if you haven't already; it has a very cool atmosphere, especially right in the beginning.  With CM strikes right at the start, there will be some control over what damage the friendly forces take, and the play balance for the remainder of the mission can be adjusted accordingly.  On the replay, maybe the player can frantically give orders to disperse units before the strike hits. Give him just enough time to make it a good race. Heh keep 'em sharp on their radio skills.

3. AA Gunner vs Cruise Missiles: Same as above, but have a playable Vulcan handy for the player to jump into to try to shoot down some missiles.

4. Red CM Launcher with Ambush, where the Red CM launcher is one of the primary targets (have city targets too), and it's location is shown in the  Briefing.  Of course there has to be some good ambushes waiting for the unwary player trying to get an exact fix. And woe be to the player that moves against the city objectives without taking out the CM launcher first. Heh.

5. Eyecandy CM strikes. Put some Red CM attacks in that don't do any damage to the player, but are likely to be seen or heard by him. Maybe they do damage to civilian stuff like nearby fuel stations. As long as some of the Red CM missions are for real, so that the THREAT is real, these eyecandy missions will still be scary and fun.  Nothing is more fun than being shot at and the enemy misses, and you get to brag about how you survived. You could have several missions over the course of the campaign with this eyecandy and it would still be scary and fun i bet.
Last edited by Elvisdog on 1970-01-01 00:00:00, edited 1 time in total.

Snake_Man

Post by Snake_Man » 2004-06-14 11:14:11

Suggestions for civilian usage.

You guys suggested that the campaign would have civilians hanging around in the cities and therefore making a moral dilemma for the player... should he use artillery to level that place successfully softening it up for infantry assault, at the same time causing civilian casualties. Or should he go along to the city and capture it with more careful manner.

If we add civilians to the cities, we should make some sort of % value of how many of them can be killed to have mission a success. We could of course play the mission out all the way, but at the end when we have feet on the ground on all objectives, we just kind of say "you killed too many civvies, mission failed." and you would need to replay it. Of course this could cause anger on many players I assume, at least I would be pissed after accomplishing mission otherwise successfully but some dumb ass civvie issue caused me to fail.

The question is, can the OFP AI handle themselves that THEY wont kill the civilians in collateral damage portion, of course you as player can restrain yourself for targeting the city with cruise missiles, but will the AI squad member like grenadier hold back not to fire Russian soldier standing next to a civvie?

What would be the acceptable % percentage value for civvies killed in a mission?

Then again, in war situation... what would be the "role" of civilians, it might look bit strange if men & women civvies stand around in the barbeque stand when Russian machinegunner is dug in right next to them?

Perhaps add civvies inside a buildings (all cities should have enterable buildings I hope), but will they stand still when the shit hits the fan or... hmm maybe careless mode etc.

Also maybe some civvies would drive around on the roads in cars, might be funky to have M1A1 Abrams platoon to encounter a scoda in the middle of the road?

And what about this; you kill too many civvies in the early missions, missions are not failed but the collateral dammage is recorded and if it exceeds XYZ value, then we bring in resistance forces in following missions (civvies found uniforms & weapons) and these guys then team up with Russian troops fighting against your forces using guerrilla tactics?

Suggestions, ideas, comments, etc? :)

bikecop
Recruit

Post by bikecop » 2004-06-14 16:28:30

wow that sounds so awsome but i gotta keep with non scripting ideas like my cool story...we will be able to use cutseens in this campaign with my previous story and still not have to change the campaign direction (you still can change things like cutseens these cool script ideas and others) just keep going through each mission and change scripts and inbetween missions add cutseens that go along with the story.god damnit wtf am i talking about I gotta get back to thinking up a story

Snake_Man

Post by Snake_Man » 2004-06-18 12:39:27

PMC Command Campaign v1.0b rev 6 has been released.

This includes bunch of quite nice fixes to the missions, some requested new features and few things removed too. Main change is the new addon requirement of CoC Cruise Missiles, these tomahawks are used in almost every mission now.

I'll be tweaking and changing this campaign a lot in the upcoming days/weeks ahead, with the fabulous help of few dedicated forum guys here. If I can bring even a few things in what they have suggested, it will greatly improve the look and feel of this campaign.

But until that, check out these fixes for the version currently available for download.

changelog

Jun 18th, 2004. v1.0b rev 6
- changed "armor" to reflect M1A1 or M2A2 vehicles on cmp02-06, 09-12 missions.
- cmp07-15 and 22-30 helo LZ markers were visible, made them hidden.
- tweaked some of the helo LZ scripts for cmp15-19 and 21-30 missions.
- added ranger snipers to cmp08-12 missions.
- troop loading made check for unit<>helo to cmp01, 02-06 missions.
- changed the helicopter names for cmp01-11, 13-19, 21-30 missions.
- JAM LAW guys are poor anti-personell, changed to ALL versions.
- added empty OH58 observation helo to cmp01, 02-06, 08-12, 14-19 and 22-30 missions.
- cmp01, 02-30, removed satellite view. not very realistic etc.
- cmp03-06, 09-12, 15-19 and 23-30 added M113 ambulance + medic crew.
- cmp02, 03 and 05 field hospital tents were top of paved road, fixed.
- added new mission 01a Malden. Its defend mission.
- added 50% chance of random posit shilka to 02-06, 08-12, 14-19 and 22-30 missions.
- added CoC Cruise Missiles to 01-12, 14-19 and 21-30 missions.
- cmp15 moved flag pole a bit.
- Added ending overview cutscene to cmp07-19 missions.
- removed unused arty truck from cmp11 and 27 missions.
- Added repair truck for cmp02-6, 15-19 and 24-30 missions.
- cmp02, moved HQ to the captured airbase.
- Added standalone opening intro cutscene.
- Added standalone ending cutscene.
- Updated BAS Rangers and Delta units to new v1.50
- cmp22 ending trigger too fast, fixed.
- cmp01 added Russian flag and ammo boxes to fuel depot.
- cmp01 wont end, empty vehicles caused it, fixed.
- cmp01 lock the airbase vehicles, fixed.
- cmp02 ST.Louis flag is on top of bush/light pole, fixed.
- cmp04 no enemy ammo boxes at la passagne objective. Added.
- cmp09 no jeep/hummer vehicle for HQ. Added.
- added more created AI units for cmp09-12, 15-19, 22-30.

Download v1.0b rev 6 here - 402kb.

Feedback is very welcome. Enjoy the new version.

bikecop
Recruit

Post by bikecop » 2004-06-18 22:31:35

Hey what are snipers good for ehh?
Well why cant there be foward bunkers away from a town or battle field and there is an officer that represents the foward commander for that so if the town comes under assualt the AI in the town takes defencive positions but if you get the snipers to take the officer out and the soldiers in the town will be frantic and take no defencive action or very little and they retreat or surrender.I am coming up with a very good story line and will be scrubed up soon.

bikecop
Recruit

Post by bikecop » 2004-06-20 13:33:41

I have it.After the leaving of US forces from malden the whole of malden islands went through several large economic and political reformes that the UN got suspicious after waiting 2 weeks for a satalite getting into position they spotted large amounts of nogovan government soldiers,and tanks moving across malden pushing every one who resisted into the sea.after two months NATO volenteered to go in and make contact with resistance forces when they did they were in for a shock the forces said the nogovan onslaughters invaded every island.But the resistance leader on malden said they were part of the Malden Island Liberation Army (MILA) and if the americans came back they would shoot both ways.after 3 more months of talk in the UN they decided to ask NATO to move in as peacekeepers.As the 15th meu and 5th SFOD-delta/ranger move oppon the island of malden in preparation for an invasion.You play the role as a commander of "some" of these forces but you will be on the front lines as the front line commander.during cutseens you will discuss operations with the high command your wife (on the telephone) and take notes of your soldiers battlefield performance.You will be able to use the S/E usmc as the soldiers on the ship in place of the JAM soldiers.Also in cutseens you will be talking to foward observers snipers and Force reconisance...So what do you think?

bikecop
Recruit

Post by bikecop » 2004-06-23 04:27:43

Snakeman I am feeling no love here,You are giving no positive no wait no feedback.Can i email it to you?

Snake_Man

Post by Snake_Man » 2004-06-23 12:41:26

Nice storyline, I have saved it for later reference. Thanks.

bikecop
Recruit

Post by bikecop » 2004-06-25 05:19:47

I have saved that comment to my comment thing majig.Your welcome thanks for the feedback

Snake_Man

Post by Snake_Man » 2004-06-25 12:59:23

Damned lamer mistake got through with the v1.0b rev 6... the new 01a mission has the debug code active. It does not effect the mission gameplay, but it does give all sorts of statistic unit information on the screen all the time which can be very annoying and ruin the fun.

It is already fixed for next release, sorry about this.

bikecop
Recruit

Post by bikecop » 2004-06-29 18:35:46

Any updates? ??? ???

G-LOC

Post by G-LOC » 2004-07-04 02:42:46

I unpbo the Command Campaing and put the missions in MP directory. I change the code to allow respawn group to go to war.

I thing it´s possible to use the code to change body/cicle group´s soldier. If I play as leader I will need a key to suicide, respawn in another soldier, and then respawn the killed soldier (very fast). I thing it´s possible to change group with the option "take command". I choose a group to control, hit de key, take command, change body (go to group´s leader), and transfer the new soldier to previous group.

G-LOC

bikecop
Recruit

Post by bikecop » 2004-07-31 07:23:03

Any updates in this campaign?

Return to “PMC Baltic Command”