Farming Simulator 22 (FS22) Animal Game-mode PMC Super Six 6km Story Released

Farming Simulator 22 general playing etc discussion

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Farming Simulator 22 (FS22) Animal Game-mode PMC Super Six 6km Story Released

Post by Snake Man » 2024-03-13 03:23:34

When I was studying Farming Simulator 22 (FS22) Animals in last quarter of 2023 it was done in PMC Super Six 6km terrain which is medium size or so, nice and compact for this purpose. Goal of this learning animals was to create a savegame using Farm Manager game-mode, so only 1.5 million in cash, no vehicles, but no regular Start From Zero - Getting Started and Rules applied here, then to find out if I can actually grow the farm just by animal products.

It was fun to start moderately small farm (1.5 million money) and only sell animal products or grass, hay, straw and silage. I did not sell any grain or do any contracts to make money.

Information in this story was used to write FS22 Animals Playing Guide and Tutorial page recently.

FS22 Farmsim Story is now available, Animal Game-mode PMC Super Six 6km has been released.

Enjoy.

Where to find Farming Simulator 22 (FS22) Story Content, well here of course. Read PMC FS22 Animal Playing Guide And Tutorial how to feed and take care of FS22 Animals. You think Taking Care of FS22 Chickens is hard? Wait until you try Tending FS22 Cattle in a large scale! What is the most profitable animal in FS22? Are you wondering How To Make Silage In FS22? then read this story through and you'll learn to do silage. What is The Best Tractor For Silage In FS22? overall you cant go wrong with heavy and big wheels. You will learn HOWTO Mowe Grass In FS22 Like A Pro in PMC Farming Simulator 22 Animals Playing Guide And Tutorial page. Maybe you're thinking How much honey do bees create in Farming Simulator 22? as bee's are easy to keep FS22 animals. When learning How to get started with FS22 Animal Farming? I discovered some surprising things.
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."