Farming Simulator 22 (FS22) Start From Zero PMC King Corn 45km Story Released

Farming Simulator 22 general playing etc discussion

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Farming Simulator 22 (FS22) Start From Zero PMC King Corn 45km Story Released

Post by Snake Man » 2024-03-03 07:51:56

Root page of Farming Simulator 22 (FS22) PMC Stories got another story added.

Many of you already know that PMC King Corn 45km Is The Largest Farming Simulator Terrain In The History Of Farming Simulator Games. I decided to bring all PMC terrains to Start From Zero compatibility some time ago, for testing all the big terrains I wrote farmsim stories as well. This is one of those stories.

Check out Start From Zero PMC King Corn 45km homepage.

This story is not complete at the time of release, more pages will be released soon, who knows how long will it run in the future as its such a huge american farming terrain.

Many screenshots are included for everyone to enjoy who likes large scale american farming.

Begin reading Page 1 which is now released.

Enjoy.
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief

Re: Farming Simulator 22 (FS22) Start From Zero PMC King Corn 45km Story Released

Post by Snake Man » 2024-03-09 21:48:17

Hub for farmsim stories, Farming Simulator 22 (FS22) PMC Stories got more content.

The large scale king is back, Start From Zero PMC King Corn 45km story continues with its latest addition.

This part of the story has excellent progress, was very pleased with my hard work paying off, actually it was quite surprising. This whole "test FS22 PMC terrains if they work in Start From Zero game-mode" begun with me thinking these wont work, but well yeah, read all about it ;)

Read Page 2 about some big american farming on huge fields.

Also PMC Farming News page updated.

Enjoy.

PMC since 1984

The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief

Re: Farming Simulator 22 (FS22) Start From Zero PMC King Corn 45km Story Released

Post by Snake Man » 2024-03-18 22:03:21

When you absolutely need some nice farmsim stuff to read, there is no other place than Farming Simulator 22 (FS22) PMC Stories root page.

More content just got added to Start From Zero PMC King Corn 45km home page.

Large scale solid fertilizer spreading operations continue. If you want to download this terrain head over to FS22 PMC terrains page.

New story Page 3 is up.

Updated PMC Farming News as well.

Enjoy.

At Farming Simulator 22 playing. Looking for FS22 Story Content you say? Enjoyable Start From Zero FS22 Story virtual farming. What would it be like without a Farmsim Story, I mean really? This FS22 Playthrough, or the other one, hmm this is it. That is a Big FS22 Soybeans Harvest, no doubt about it. How to find Best Fertilizing Equipment FS22, well begin with Rubicon 9000 Sprayer and go from there. The Best Large Combine Harvester for the job at hand. Is it American Farming or is it not worth mentioning, yeah that's right. Best profitable Farmsim Soybeans Best Selling Market Price for your grain. Find FS22 Best Semi-Truck Grain Trailer, so maybe Wilson Pacesetter or Lodeking Distinction Super-B as other choice. Imagine owning Bourgault 3420-100 Paralink Hoe Drill and rolling down the field with it, whoah. From A to B you could use FS22 Big American Map, it shows you the way. Today Farming Simulator 22 Mods, tomorrow maybe more modifications. He downloaded The Best Mods For Farmsim and then fainted like a european farmer in a small field. Got some Creative Farmsim Content from my time Playing Farming Simulator and I love it too much, sometimes, all the times, huh. What is the Biggest Map For FS22? Umm all PDA map images are the same size, 4096 pixels for farmsim22. You can find FS22 Largest American Terrain from PMC Terrains home page. This terrain is called PMC King Corn 45km as its the king of big. Where to find Largest Terrain In The History Of Farming Simulator Games download? Searching for Biggest Field Map For FS22 because you need large scale operations. With large equipment you need a FS22 Big Farm Yard to store all those huge vehicles.

PMC since 1984