Farming Simulator 22 (FS22) Start From Zero PMC Super Six 6km (cheat) Story Released

Farming Simulator 22 general playing etc discussion

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Farming Simulator 22 (FS22) Start From Zero PMC Super Six 6km (cheat) Story Released

Post by Snake Man » 2024-02-18 09:17:07

Farming Simulator 22 (FS22) PMC Stories page has been updated with a new farmsim story.

It was 2022 when this farmsim story began and it was completed on 2023, it is a complete story without any more pages / content coming. Story contains whopping 240 high resolution 4k screenshots with nice large scale american farming landscapes and action.

PMC FS22 stories page already got one previous story in Start From Zero PMC Super Six 6km category, what is this new one about? Well it was initially meant to be "REAL PROPER" savegame, but then I made a stupid mistake and it was all down hill from there, as the name suggests I violated Start From Zero rules :(

Even though this savegame story ended up in failure, its actually quite interesting and good read, I enjoyed proof reading it.

This story has severe issues with buggy FS22 Courseplay, because of that it contains fair bit of strong language and after thorough consideration I left it uncensored because I feel that it would take away too much of the struggle I felt while farming. This is my savegame, experience and story, if someone gets offended by adult language then dunno what to say, internet is nasty & evil place :P

Hope everyone enjoys the large amounts of screenshots and roller coaster farmsim story, I sure did (minus courseplay stuff) :D

Start From Zero PMC Super Six 6km (cheat) story has been released.

Enjoy.
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."