FS19 Autodrive best vehicle + trailer / implement to record routes

Farming Simulator 19 general playing etc discussion

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

FS19 Autodrive best vehicle + trailer / implement to record routes

Post by Snake Man » 2022-12-31 13:07:35

2022-12-28T20:51:00Z

What is the best vehicle to record FS19 AutoDrive network waypoint routes? Semi-truck with wilson pacesetter?

Last night (2022-12-30) I recorded autodrive network waypoints on PMC Iowa Garden City 8km using just a first tractor I got my hands on which was New Holland T8.320 pulling full Bredal K165 spreader with extensions. This tractor and implement combination worked just fine, top speed was only 51km/h so it was rather slow, but curves / corners it handled very nicely. Bredal implement is quite short so you do not get that semi-truck long trailer effect from it, you cant tell if such trailer would clip into objects on intersections.

On FS22 I tried the 1986 pickup truck which was absolutely atrociously bad choice for a vehicle, yes its something like 120km/h speed so very fast on large terrains, but it was so short (no trailer / implement to pull) and handled like a donkey on corners (but that's fs22 physics for ya heh).

Overall without recording too many autodrive route waypoints yet, I'd say stock or perhaps some 100-120km/h semi-truck with standard grain trailer is the best overall choice for whole terrain autodrive route recording sessions.

Let me know if you disagree or have further tips, would love to hear them.
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."