FS19 North Dakota Regent 10km Development

Farming Simulator 19 editing discussion

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

FS19 North Dakota Regent 10km Development

Post by Snake Man » 2023-02-20 19:38:26

This development topic is labeled "FS19 North Dakota Regent 10km" because its not going to be a PMC Terrain FS19 as we normally know them. North Dakota Regent was created on summer of 2020 when I wanted to show the real world data area to SinisterSockz and decided to try that 10.2km x 10.2km size (same size as Red River Morris Manitoba 10km by Camil). Nothing came out of this project as Sockz wanted to work on other source files.

Youtube video about the development, here you get to see how I create a real world data terrain from ground up. Using Global Mapper to create this terrain project area, then terra incognita to download ArcGIS world imagery 1m/px scale satellite imagery and processing all that data into GE v8 and finally in-game Farming Simulator 19 (FS19).

This video is the same as FS19 Indiana Fair Oaks 12km, so wont repeat same lines here heh.

Dev Diary North Dakota Regent 10km Terrain E01 2020-06-03 Farming Simulator 19 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nXPwsqw6iQ

tags: farming simulator, fs19, editing, tutorial, guide, giants editor, modding, mapping (haha), what else hmm.
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."

ARG_Afb
1st Lt
Gaming Interests: ArmA 3
Editing Interests: Terrains

Re: FS19 North Dakota Regent 10km Development

Post by ARG_Afb » 2023-02-22 14:17:10

wow! nice to hear about this "secret" projects
AFB