Porting FS17 Cornbelt Terrain to FS19

Farming Simulator 19 editing discussion

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Porting FS17 Cornbelt Terrain to FS19

Post by Snake Man » 2022-10-14 13:57:10

Permissions to port Farming Simulator 17 Cornbelt terrain to FS19 and FS22.

FS17 Cornbelt terrain has been ported to FS19 and now to FS22 multiple times with atrociously bad results by various people, to my knowledge without permissions.

This "injustice" (heh) drove me to think that someone has to do something about this, I wanted to ask Kastor for permissions to port FS17 Cornbelt to both FS19 and FS22, then try to get get it ported as close to the official FS17 Cornbelt version as possible.

Today I have a great news, Kastor replied to me in german and I google translated it to:
"Hello yes.
Feel free to convert the cornbelt. Kind regards"
Big thanks to Kastor for granting me / PMC permissions to port FS17 Cornbelt :)

Now we have permissions, next step is to start figuring out how we can port that great terrain to FS19. I have never ported anyone else's terrains from FS17 to FS19, only done it for our own terrains, so nothing if guaranteed.

If everything fails and my porting work would not be playable enough... then I simply wont release it or even play it myself. So please do not get your hopes up, we don't need any empty promises here, if you want to help with FS17 to FS19 porting guides, tutorials or information in general please feel free to paste links to such web pages.
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."