PMC Texas Rowena 8km Development

Farming Simulator 19 editing discussion

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

PMC Texas Rowena 8km Development

Post by Snake Man » 2023-01-18 14:24:14

Our first Farming Simulator 19 (FS19) terrain PMC Texas Rowena 8km got its first dev diary page entry on 2023-03-15. This terrain was one of the first to be developed in 2019 and back in those days I did not write dev diary texts, a thing that I'm regretting badly right now.

In 2019-06-17 this terrain had all buildings and utility poles placed already, man that feels now like ages ago, summer of 2019 :)

My bugs / issues list has 27 items (including 4 fs22 pre-alpha version ones) and my hope is to get some of those edited and done. One example is utility poles have no wires on them, that is technically dead easy to do, just need to carefully check all utility poles after creation that they are not in roads or fields.

Once editing continues there will be detailed dev diaries written, possibly even 4k desktop video capturing as well. Already have some video footage from 2020-12-31 where field definitions are being created and some last minute in-game courseplay checks done before release.

Its funny that I'm actually considering doing couple of small / quick fixes just so I can create that dev diary web page ;)

In 2023-03-15 created Dev Diary PMC Texas Rowena 8km.
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Re: PMC Texas Rowena 8km Development

Post by Snake Man » 2023-03-15 08:56:38

Created new Dev Diary PMC Texas Rowena 8km page for this terrain, better late then never I guess :)

I'm just so disappointed of myself because I didn't write any dev diaries back in 2019, but hey what can you do its in the past, all we can do is be better today.

Any further edits to PMC Texas Rowena 8km will be meticulously typed into the dev diary page, with screenshots and youtube videos as well.
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."