No votes
Objects/Vegetation
33%

Total votes: 3

banana
2nd Lt

Suggest the Addon

Post by banana » 2010-06-03 00:27:44

As I've finished the M114 and HH43 textures today, I wanted to know what else you think would need an overhaul or complete
new model.

Take part in the poll too and share your suggestions.

granQ
2nd Lt

Re: Suggest the Addon

Post by granQ » 2010-06-03 01:01:09

personally I can not only "live" with the soldiers and weapons, i like them and think they are nice.

Aircraft for vietnam is only one really badly needed, the huey, while I hope for a nice reskin of the bis one from arrowhead or something else cause they ruin the fun with VTE.. but most of all....

Terrian, make it playable yet beautiful. I would rather take one good map with some rice paddis, some bases and villages then 20 different low quality maps.

Seb Nam Ia drang is perfect.. well it could be.. i would however make land all over (except on east side due to bis bug with land on east border). In Ofp it felt great, you were deep in the jungle, but with the visibility in arma2 it feels like a tiny island and you wonder why are figting there. I wouldn't mind trying to repaint the satelite texture for Ia drang.. for last release we ran out of time but it was something at least.

i hope you try put the Experience back in VTE and not just be the biggest quantive mod out there.

So please, more quality on the maps primarily, get rid of the old maps until they have decent quality (they don't have now). Focus on one map and make it arma2 standard... its nice to remeber the old ofp days but either VTE try to make worlds for ArmA2 engine or will be like that nice uncle that can't talk, drink too much and you remember the good old times but doesnt wish to see him ever again,

banana
2nd Lt

Re: Suggest the Addon

Post by banana » 2010-06-10 12:50:30

Hmm, its a draw at the moment , 1 person is enough to influence it in a important manner.

Return to “Vietnam: The Experience (ArmA 2)”