World Tools 1.6 released

ArmA 2 editing; configs, modeling, missions, textures, terrain etc.

Moderators: Snake Man, Lone Wolf

shezan74
Recruit
Gaming Interests: ArmA 2 (Armed Assault 2)
Editing Interests: Terrains

World Tools 1.6 released

Post by shezan74 » 2010-09-21 22:01:30

Hi, i wish to inform you that i've just released World Tools 1.6 on Armaholic http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=10508

Version 1.6 updates

Added: SQM / SQF-BIEDI script files to V3 feature: World tools now loads your .sqm and your .biedi files and export them into Visitor 3 importable format. [Featured requested and tested by Bad Benson]

Biedi are the files created by 3D Editor in ArmA2 and ArmA2 OA (ALT-E from the main screen). Biedi are the companion files of SQF mission file format.
Program will search into your P:\ disk (if you're a Visitor3 user) trying to match the editor objects with the objects into your ca\ and other object folders.

Added: Now in forest generator and object remapping the user can remap/place objects that aren't defined in object list, by indicating the path of the object (eg. ca\buildings\tent).

Added: Forest generator now inform user about the percentage of each mask color into the map. Now you know what you could easily ignore.

New feature: Forest Generator is now able to SIMULATE forest generation results for easy tuning of final number of objects.

Bug: Object selection form doesn't remind last position after third open

Changed: Check for updates will open default browser.

Some screenshots of new import feature (Courtesy of Bad Benson):

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Re: World Tools 1.6 released

Post by Snake Man » 2010-09-21 22:46:25

Thanks for letting us know. When I have some free time to test, I'll try to make some object population with it. Will report back on any issues I find :)
PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
Addon manuals, visit PMC addons/mods online manuals
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel.

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

shezan74
Recruit
Gaming Interests: ArmA 2 (Armed Assault 2)
Editing Interests: Terrains

Re: World Tools 1.6 released

Post by shezan74 » 2010-09-22 10:10:25

Snake Man wrote:Thanks for letting us know. When I have some free time to test, I'll try to make some object population with it. Will report back on any issues I find :)
Will be appreciated ;)
Thank you