JTD mines

ArmA 2 editing; configs, modeling, missions, textures, terrain etc.

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

T_Rex
FreeFalcon

Re: JTD mines

Post by T_Rex » 2010-08-17 15:29:00

(Sorry about the pic sizes, I keep forgetting about that.) :doh:

Ok, update just for PMC. :)

Trash module is basically done.

Readme:
Readme for the JTD Trash addon for ArmA2
Ver. 05a

JTD:
-- DMarkwick
-- ReconPathFinder
-- TRexian
=====================================================
Description:
The terrain in ArmA2, particularly in urban areas, tends to be rather sterile. In reality, the world is full of trash. This module is an effort to clutter areas with signs of human presence.

Information:

This addon creates a JTD Trash module in Game Logics -> JTD Trash.

Part of the particle system of the ArmA engine allows the creation of a "particle" - something without true substance - using any model that is in the engine's inventory ("spaceObject"). So, for instance, you can create a "particle" of anything from a rifle to a tank. This module uses this ability to take an array of common objects, and randomly place them in an area. The placed "objects" do not have any physical space, so they will not act as cover and vehicles/men can move through them. But, that also means that there will be very little FPS lost.

Also, trash will tend to be more dense in the center of the areas. But, the trash should stay out of the roadways, and may actually collect along them.

Implementation:

There are 2 ways to create trash, by using markers, or the default, which places the trash in all cities in the config. There are also several parameters that the user/mission builder can set using the setvariable command within the init line of the Game Logic. For instance, to set the magnitude of the bomb:

this setVariable ["JTD_trash_density", 1.5]

This command in the init of the module would create 50% more trash than the default.

The available parameters are:

JTD_trash_MarkerArray = []
Array of markers to use instead of city positions.

JTD_trash_density = #
Percentage factor of how much trash to place (.5 would be half as much, 2 would be twice as much); default is 1

JTD_trash_objAdd = []
Array of strings of classnames of objects to add as trash, useful for adding custom objects

JTD_trash_objRemove = []
Array of strings of classnames of objects to add as trash, useful for removing default objects

JTD_trash_customArray = []
Array of classnames to use instead of the default. Completely replaces trash array.

Also, created during the process:
JTD_trashFinished = BOOL
Boolean to let the user know when the trash module is finished.

Marker area:

To specify in what area to create the trash, place and name a marker or markers. In the module, then set the variable JTD_trash_MarkerArray to include those markers. For instance:

this setVariable ["JTD_trash_MarkerArray", ["trash1", "trash2"]]

This assumes you have created markers trash1 and trash2. The module would then create trash at those locations. By placing smaller markers within larger markers and including them in the array, you can create higher densities of trash in certain areas.

Config entries:
In the absence of a marker array, the config entries for cities and towns will be used. This can take some time, depending on the size of the map and number of urban areas. The mission maker can check for the module boolean variable JTD_trashFinished. It is set to false at the beginning of the trash scripts, and to true when completed.

The default trash array currently consists of:

JTD_trash_objArray = ["Baseball", "Can_small", "MetalBucket", "Radio", "SkeetDisk", "SmallTV", "Suitcase", "Land_arrows_desk_L", "Land_arrows_desk_R", "Land_arrows_yellow_L", "Land_arrows_yellow_R", "RoadCone", "RoadBarrier_light", "Obstacle_saddle", "FoldChair", "Park_bench1", "WoodChair", "Barrel1", "Barrel4", "Barrel5", "Garbage_can", "Land_barrel_empty", "Land_barrel_sand", "Land_barrel_water", "Land_Pneu", "Paleta1", "Paleta2", "Satelit", "Fin"];
I've also uploaded a bit of an explanatory video. Password is "PMCforum" (including caps).
http://vimeo.com/14209834

Also, and "evaluation" version of the module just for PMC. ;)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/gvtwge4p4 ... ash_PMC.7z

Feedback is much appreciated! :)
Sic Semper tyrannosauro.

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Post by Snake Man » 2010-08-17 17:02:24

I put the gamelogic to utes, no trash was present.

Then on the gamelogics init line I put:

Code: Select all

this setVariable ["JTD_trash_MarkerArray", ["trash1", "trash2"]] 
And placed two markers named, "trash1" and "trash2", still no trash appeared.

Hmm, what am I doing wrong?
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."

T_Rex
FreeFalcon

Post by T_Rex » 2010-08-17 17:22:37

Can you check your rpt? Are there any unusual comments?

Edit:
Try it with the init as:

JTD_trash_debug = true
Sic Semper tyrannosauro.

T_Rex
FreeFalcon

Post by T_Rex » 2010-08-18 13:25:03

Another PMC evaluation version:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/4u13r1nu6 ... nes_PMC.7z

This has the claymores and bounding mines.

Readmes:
Readme for the JTD Mines - claymore - addon for ArmA2
Ver. 05a

JTD:
-- DMarkwick
-- ReconPathFinder
-- TRexian
Description:
The claymore is an effective anti-personnel mine developed by the US that has been duplicated by many other countries. This package contains the US M18 "claymore" and the Russian MON-50.

Information:

Magazines:
Claymore - "JTD_ClaymorePrimary"
MON-50 - "JTD_MON50Primary"

Objects (warning: these do not spawn in the "normal" way):
Claymore - "JTD_Claymore"
MON-50 - "JTD_MON50"

Disarm: if you are close to a claymore you can disarm it (including editor-placed/spawned mines). If you are a class that does not have the ability to disarm mines, there is a (small) random chance that you will set off the mine. If you are a class that can disarm mines, there is a smaller chance that you will set off the mine while trying to disarm it (it is small, but greater than zero). Once it is disarmed, such classes have the option of placing the mine back in their inventory.

*** Caveat: If there are not sufficient magazine slots for a disarmed mine, the player will be notified. The player must then drop objects to pick up the mine.

Implementation:
Editor placed:
There is a new set of "empty" objects "JTD mines." Select the claymore and place it on the map. The icon should be self-explanatory as to which direction it faces. Red side is where it explodes towards. You can rotate it as you would any other object. For editor-placed claymores, the default tripwire distance is 6m. It can be set up to 15m by placing in the init line of the claymore:

this setVariable ["JTD_twLength", 15]

Where the number is the length you want the tripwire to be.

The pitch is a random number from -2.5 to .5.

To set the pitch manually within the editor, place this in the init line of the claymore:

this setVariable ["JTD_pitch", 1]

Where the number is the pitch you want.

Spawned:
To spawn a claymore or claymores, there is a function that needs to be called. It requires parameters such as this:

_spawnMine = [_position, _direction, _pitch, _twLength, _mineType] execVm "\JTD_mines\scripts\JTD_fnc_spawnClaymore.sqf";

The parameters should be self-explanatory. The pitch is, in my experience, anywhere from -2 to +2 or so. You can get a feel for that by using the in-game claymore and sighting it in. The information will be hinted.

The variable "_mineType" must be a recognized one. For US claymores, it is "CLAY" (as a string) and Russian MON-50 is "MON" (as a string).

So, a valid spawning command for a MON-50 at the player's location would be:
_spawnMine = [(getPos player), 90, 0, 15, "MON"] execVM "\JTD_mines\scripts\JTD_fnc_spawnClaymore.sqf";

***Caveat*** - if a claymore is spawned in a position where the trigger already contains something that will set it off (including another claymore), it will immediately explode.

Player placed:

To place a claymore, you must either be kneeling or prone. Then use the addAction to place the claymore. When you do that, you may need to back up a bit to view it and get the additional addactions to sight it in, attach a tripwire, disarm it, or take the safety off.

Safety Off/Detonate: for each placed claymore, there is the option of manual detonation. To do this, first select safety-off for the mine you want to detonate. Then, when ready, select the detonation action for the desired mine. Given the prevalence of wireless remote communication equipment, there is no limitation to the distance for detonation.

Tripwire: be very careful where you go when you end it, otherwise you might set it off! It will extend from the claymore in a straight line in the direction you are standing when you select the "End tripwire" action. The maximum length of the tripwire is 15m. If you are beyond that, the tripwire will be automatically cut at that length. Any vehicle can set off the claymores, including air vehicles that are very near the ground.

*** Caveat: once the tripwire is attached, there is no option for manual detonation.

Sight in: this is very useful for setting ambushes, so that the claymore is properly aligned toward the target area. Press q or esc to exit the sight-in screen. Also, the angle and the pitch will be hinted.

Markers:
A marker will be placed to show where you have placed mines. It does not show direction, however.

Misfires:
There is a small chance that the mine will misfire when detonating. You should have a backup plan, just in case.

Damage:
The claymore is basically lethal within 20m along the axis of the explosion. Its effects drop off significantly beyond that, and towards the sides of the explosion.
Readme for the JTD Mines - bounding mine - addon for ArmA2
Ver. 05a

JTD:
-- DMarkwick
-- ReconPathFinder
-- TRexian
Description:
The bounding mine is an effective anti-personnel mine developed during World War II and duplicated by many countries. This package contains the US M16A and Russian OZM-72 bounding mines. When a bounding mine is triggered (either via tripwire near the mine or by command detonation), it "bounces" upward approximately a meter, then explodes, sending shrapnel in all directions.

Information:

Classnames:
Magazines:
M16A bounding - "JTD_M16APrimary"
OZM-72 - "JTD_OZM72Primary"

Objects (warning: these do not spawn in the "normal" way):
M16A bounding - "JTD_M16ABetty"
OZM-72 - "JTD_OZM72"

Disarm: if you are close to a bounding mine you can disarm it (including editor-placed/spawned mines). If you are a class that does not have the ability to disarm mines, there is a (small) random chance that you will set off the mine. If you are a class that can disarm mines, there is a smaller chance that you will set off the mine while trying to disarm it (it is small, but greater than zero). Once it is disarmed, such classes have the option of placing the mine back in their inventory.

*** Caveat: If there are not sufficient magazine slots for a disarmed mine, the player will be notified. The player must then drop objects to pick up the mine.

Implementation:
Editor placed:
There is a new set of "empty" objects "JTD mines." Select the bounding mine and place it on the map. The trigger distance for the mine is 2m (radius).

Spawned:
To spawn a bounding mine or bounding mines, there is a function that needs to be called. It requires parameters such as this:

_spawnMine = [_position, _mineType] execVm "\JTD_mines\scripts\JTD_fnc_spawnBounding.sqf";

The parameters should be self-explanatory.

Valid minetypes are "M16A" (as a string) and "OZM72" (as a string). So, a valid spawn command to create an M16A at the player position would be:
_spawnMine = [(getPos player), "M16A"] execVM "\JTD_mines\scripts\JTD_fnc_spawnBounding.sqf";

***Caveat*** - if a bounding mine is spawned in a position where the trigger already contains something that will set it off (including another bounding mine), it will immediately explode.

Player placed:

To place a bounding mine, you must either be kneeling or prone. Then use the addAction to place the bounding mine. When you do that, you may need to back up a bit to view it and get the additional addactions to arm it, disarm it, or take the safety off.

Safety Off/Detonate: for each placed bounding mine, there is the option of manual detonation. To do this, first select safety-off for the mine you want to detonate. Then, when ready, select the detonation action for the desired mine. Given the prevalence of wireless remote communication equipment, there is no limitation to the distance for detonation.

Arm bounding: when you set a bounding, you will also have the ability to immediately "arm" it. This replicates the action of setting tripwires for it. In effect, a trigger with a 2m radius is created. Once you arm it, you have approximately 3 seconds to get beyond the trigger. This removes the ability to command detonate it.

*** Caveat: once the bounding mine is armed, there is no option for manual detonation.

Markers:
A marker will be placed to show where you have placed mines. It does not show direction, however.

Misfires:
There is a small chance that the mine will misfire when detonating. You should have a backup plan, just in case.

Damage:
The bounding mine is basically lethal within 10m of the explosion. Its effects drop off significantly after that.

*** Caveat: there is a delay in the detonation of the mine. It may seem that the trigger area of the mine either does not exist or is quite small. However, this perception is due to the delay.
Sic Semper tyrannosauro.

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief

Post by Snake Man » 2010-08-18 15:48:36

Okay I tested the trash module with the debug, I do get red dots on map but still nothing on the ground. RPT is clean. Any ideas?

JTD Mines

Wow. I mean WOW :shock:

I love 'em :)

They are great, open mission editor, place few as empty ones, fire up mission and you get to play mine engineer, wow, that is cool. I love how you can disarm and take them with you, the claymore is very cool as you can set the direction etc. Although with my tests (still running arma2 on the background while writing this) I didn't get the trip wire to work, nothing was visible and with the approx area I "draw" the wire, I could run around as much as I wanted and no explosion.

But dude, you sold me. JTD Mines rules! :D

PMC since 1984

The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage

T_Rex
FreeFalcon

Post by T_Rex » 2010-08-18 17:05:25

hehe

Glad you like them. :)

Trash: I played with this a bit more last night, in an "empty" commandline (it wasn't truly empty, but you know what I mean). I think part of the problem is that the default density is rather low. If you are getting the dots, something is spawning, although it may be small, and it may settle into the terrain a bit. I think I need to mess with the "rub" value. Try to setvariable the density to 2 or even 3? Or, you can play with the array, and use an array that consists of aircraft or tanks or something big. :)

Mines: the tripwires are actually limited to something like 15-20m. That seemed realistic based on some research I did, including talking to a former Marine who has used them. If you set the tripwire, then walk directly towards it, it should work, unless there is a misfire which should happen only once in a hundred times or so.

Let me know if the tripwire doesn't work at all! :)
Sic Semper tyrannosauro.

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief

Post by Snake Man » 2010-08-18 17:47:30

Have you tested these on MP?

PMC since 1984

T_Rex
FreeFalcon

Post by T_Rex » 2010-08-18 18:22:30

Not really. Earlier versions were, and I got a bit of feedback on that, and it seemed to work.

But, I am helping out the Project Reality guys, and have given them a very similar implementation. No deep testing on that yet, but it seems ok.
Sic Semper tyrannosauro.

T_Rex
FreeFalcon

Post by T_Rex » 2010-08-19 13:55:39

Ok, I tried the tripwire function and it seemed to work for me. :) Make sure you "end tripwire"? :)

Also, here's the 3rd component - JTD_IEDs. These are purely editor-placed (at this point).
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ucdt3ot8l ... EDs_PMC.7z

Readme:
Readme for the JTD Mines - IED - addon for ArmA2
Ver. 05a

JTD:
-- DMarkwick
-- ReconPathFinder
-- TRexian
Description:
Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) have become the weapon of choice by insurgents and terrorists around the world. They are generally inexpensive to make, devastating in effect, and insidious by nature.

Information:

Game Logics-
There are 4 Game Logics created under Game Logics -> JTD_IEDs:
- object
- road
- place
- homicide bomber

Each has a slightly different implementation, but all can be modified by using the setVariable command within the init line of the Game Logic. For instance, to set the magnitude of the bomb:

this setVariable ["JTD_IED_magnitude", 1]

Creates the lowest level of explosion.

The blast magnitudes are from 1 to 3 (2 is default). While there is some variety based on proximity to the blast (directly related to the detonation trigger size), the following values may be helpful:

1 - personnel: effective fatal range of ~10m, injures to ~20
vehicles: nominal effect on military vehicles

2 - personnel: effective fatal range of ~25m, injures to +50m
vehicles: effective on unarmored military vehicles to ~ 10m

3 - personnel: effective fatal range of ~50m, injures to +100m
vehicles: can disable or destroy unarmored military vehicles up to 25m

Generally, to place an IED map, simply place the desired IED Game Logic on the map, then use the setVariable technique to modify. The Place and Road Game Logics do not require any parameters, however the Bomber and Object Game Logics do.

** The enemy side designations require a string - NOT the typical side-type variable. String must be somthing such as:
"EAST", "WEST", "GUER", "CIV", "east", "west", "guer", "civ"

Implementation - editor:

Use in the init line of the Game Logic-
this setVariable ["variablename", value];

to set these variables.

1. Specific Object IED
Used to specify an editor-placed object to make into an IED.

To use: place object in editor, establishing the "probability of placement" and "placement radius"; place the IED Object GL on the map; synchronize the object(s) with the module; any number of objects can be synchronized with a single module, but they will all have the parameters established in the module.

JTD_IED_radiusDet = #
Distance at which IEDs will be triggered; default 25

JTD_IED_magnitude = #
Magnitude 1-3, 1 being smallest, 3 being largest; default is 2

JTD_IED_enemy = str SIDE
Specifies target side for bomber; default is "any"

2. Road IED
Will select a road location near location of Game Logic

JTD_IED_radiusSearch = #
will limit the search for road segments to this distance; defaut is 50

JTD_IED_radiusDet = #
Distance at which IEDs will be triggered; default 25; must all be the same if multiple

JTD_IED_magnitude = #
Magnitude 1-3, 1 being smallest, 3 being largest; must all be the same if multiple; default is 2

JTD_IED_objArray = [""]
Specify what types of object to create as an IED; entered as classname string; multiple entries will be randomly selected; default is "SkeetDisk"

JTD_IED_enemy = str SIDE

3. Specific place
Location will be derived from position of Game Logic.

JTD_IED_magnitude = #
Magnitude 1-3, 1 being smallest, 3 being largest; default is 2

JTD_IED_objArray = [""]
Specify what types of object to make into an IED; entered as classname string; multiple entries will be randomly selected

JTD_IED_placementRadius = #
Placement radius of IED; default is 1

JTD_IED_radiusDet = #
Distance at which IEDs will be detonated; default 25

JTD_IED_enemy = str SIDE

4. Homicide bomber
Will attach trigger to named unit.

*** required *** JTD_bomber = OBJECT
Name of unit that is bomber

JTD_bomber_radius = #
Trigger radius for bomber; default 25

JTD_bomber_enemy = ""
Specifies target side for bomber, as string; default is "ANY"

JTD_bomber_searchRadius = #
Specifies how far the bomber will look for enemy; default is 500m

JTD_bomber_magnitude = #
Magnitude 1-3, 1 being smallest, 3 being largest; default is 1

JTD_bomber_targetNum = #
Specified how many targets must be within range for detonation: default is 4 (+ the bomber)

JTD_bomber_waypoint = BOOL
True has the script generate waypoints, False allows external waypoints to be used.

-- will create a monitor script to update the location of the bomber/trigger
-- will generate waypoint toward random enemy

Implementation - spawning:

You can spawn an IED within a mission using JTD_IED_spawn.sqf.

For instance, to spawn a Lada vehicle 50m from the player with a magnitude 3 IED, and a trigger radius of 35, that will explode when a west unit is nearby, the following code could work.

_pos = getPos player;
_dir = random 360;
_dist = 50;
_posX = (_pos select 0) + sin (_dir) * _dist;
_posY = (_pos select 1) + cos (_dir) * _dist;
_spawnPos = [_posX, _posY, 0];
_IED = "Lada1" createVehicle _spawnPos;
_IED setVariable ["JTD_IED_magnitude", 3];
_IED setVariable ["JTD_IED_radiusDet", 35];
_IED setVariable ["JTD_IED_enemy", "west"];

_createIED = [_IED] execVM "\JTD_IEDs\scripts\JTD_IED_spawn.sqf";

_IED lock true;

*** Caveat: if you do create an IED that is a vehicle, you should probably use the "lock" command to prevent units from mounting it and driving off. The trigger/IED will be at the position of the object spawned, not actually attached to the object.
Still some testing to be done on this, but it looks like it'll be a public beta BI forum release next week.
Sic Semper tyrannosauro.

T_Rex
FreeFalcon

Post by T_Rex » 2010-08-26 12:27:24

Ok, main release will be today:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/r57yvrhj6 ... nes_05a.7z

I'm going to call this a "public beta." There are still quite a bit of things to get feedback on.

Things that need tweaked that I know of:
- bounding mines are not always partially buried in the ground (intermittent problem)
- when "arming" a bounding mine for a proximity trigger, I want to remove the safety-off action in the player's action menu
- I'm not completely satisfied with the explosion strength for the mines

I also am releasing this with the Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike license. Seemed closest to what my ideals are in this regard. :)

Thanks to SnakeMan for his feedback on this, and for having a place to kinda ease into the release. :)
Sic Semper tyrannosauro.

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief

Post by Snake Man » 2010-08-26 12:52:59

T_Rex wrote:Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike
I didn't quite hear that, can you please repeat that quickly three times in a row? :shock:

PMC since 1984

T_Rex
FreeFalcon

Post by T_Rex » 2010-08-26 13:06:42

hehe

It isn't THAT bad. :)

I think you'd find it is in the same spirit as the FreeFalcon license, actually. Or at least, my personal vision of it. ;)

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/
Sic Semper tyrannosauro.

T_Rex
FreeFalcon

Post by T_Rex » 2010-09-20 16:41:22

Brief update.

There were some MP issues discovered with the mines, so I'm trying to address those. I don't do much MP, but I want to make sure it does work for those folks. :)

Probably going to end up trashing the current system and moving to almost a purely setVariable system....
Sic Semper tyrannosauro.

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief

Post by Snake Man » 2010-10-21 01:31:20

Whats the status of JTD mines now?

PMC since 1984

T_Rex
FreeFalcon

Post by T_Rex » 2010-10-26 15:06:53

hehe

Very near an update. :) I *think* it is SP stable, with some additional functionality. There are just a few things I need to continue to test, and I'm a bit nervous about MP functionality, but that is just one of those things that I won't know until I test.

I anticipate having a semi-private beta release here, first. You can maybe give me some quick MP feedback? I may PM you a link first, then you can let me know if it has showstoppers, etc.?
Sic Semper tyrannosauro.

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief

Post by Snake Man » 2010-10-26 18:07:29

Sure, sounds good.

PMC since 1984

T_Rex
FreeFalcon

Post by T_Rex » 2010-11-03 12:45:33

Well, some setbacks in trying to increase the functionality of some stuff with the new system. I'm having to revert and start over. I was too unfocused when trying different things, and it just got too messy. I do have a better idea now, so can be more focused.
Sic Semper tyrannosauro.

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief

Post by Snake Man » 2010-11-04 09:32:53

What exactly was the MP problem you had previously?

What exactly is the problem right now on the development overall (if it is not just the MP one)?

I checked the scripts and noticed that you use array where place the mines so they can be tracked for damage. I also stumbled into this when I created my VTE mines setup, right now you place editor mine and if you somehow get it to explode by shooting it or bomb damage etc, the trigger still stays as it has not relation to the actual mine model itself. This could be of course "fixed" by removing the fire-geometry from the mines, but hmm.

PMC since 1984

T_Rex
FreeFalcon

Post by T_Rex » 2010-11-04 12:30:22

Actually, I think I have that worked out - a hit or killed EH on the mine that actually detonates it and deletes the trigger, or places some sort of object within the trigger to detonate it. I have a couple other ideas, but that seems the simplest.

The new implementation is a bit different - I'll upload my dev folder for you in a bit. It uses setVariables for various things, and relies less on the global/public array. I don't know what MP problems there will be with this, though. The previous MP problems involved the shrapnel spawning of the claymore explosion. I've taken that out, and instead spawn a 'real' explosion. Less realistic, but apparently less of a problem for MP.

The most recent problem was that I couldn't get the attach tripwire functionality to work. :( Nor could I set a bounding mine and 'arm' it with a trigger. That was a real issue for me, since that is really my favorite way to use them. :)

But, last night, I got the bounding-arming to work! :) That is important because it can provide the paradigm to do the claymore tripwire.
Sic Semper tyrannosauro.

Hustler
Banned user
Gaming Interests: Falcon 4.0

Post by Hustler » 2010-11-04 23:04:02

Turn coat. :wink:

T_Rex
FreeFalcon

Post by T_Rex » 2010-11-05 14:05:43

Hey, as soon as you get ArmA, you'll never turn back! :D

Anyway, in a PMC exclusive, here is a dev version of the new mine implementation:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/gyw34pz4f ... vC_1105.7z

It should have all the functionality of the original, plus a bit more.

I can post some readmes, but here are the highlights of the changes:
- detonate all active; for player-placed mines, you can take the safeties off of some of them, and select the 'Detonate All Active' (separate for boundings and claymores) and only detonate those with the safeties off;
- arm bounding; if you set a bounding, then safety-off, you can arm it so it basically works like a tripwire - there will be a 3m radius trigger around the bounding;

Otherwise, all the same functionality should be there.
Sic Semper tyrannosauro.