Instant preview function

WrpTool island creator utility

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

nettrucker

Instant preview function

Post by nettrucker » 2005-11-24 12:46:34

Hi everybody.
I'm new to this forum, I visited it lot's of times but now I registered. First of all my compliments to all the developers of WrpTool it's the best in my opinion. Before it was released I did some things with the old Wrp edit, but never released anything. Is there any chance that someday the function of the instant preview (like in Wrp-edit) is added in future. IMO it's a very quick way to check how it really looks like in OFP without having to compile all the configs. I really do miss this function in WrpTool. it would make things alot easier if you need to control what you've done. Or at least the possibility to save in wrp.extension so that it would be possible to check your work in wrp-edit. Thanks for replying.
Keep up this fantastic work.
Regards
nettrucker

W0lle
Recruit

Re: Instant preview function

Post by W0lle » 2005-11-29 16:36:58

I only can second that, it's one of the most missing features for me in WrpTool.

While it is no big problem to place the default buildings for example, it's a real pain to place the BAS Tonal Buildings on a map because you can't see on which side of the building the door texture is placed.