What do you need in VTE

VTE - The most detailed and comprehensive Vietnam modification for ArmA

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

banana
2nd Lt

What do you need in VTE

Post by banana » 2008-12-25 21:54:53

Hi,

As I'm making and already done a lot of things for the VTE RC 2 Version and currently working on a helicopter, I'd like to know what you want to see in VTE.
What would you thing would be needed to let it not look like OFP anymore (Regarding to some comments),
Also I'd like to know what you like about VTE Mod, for example the great collection of various units etc..
Share it with us and don't keep it for yourself, because in this case nothing changes.

The-Architect
1st Lt

Re: What do you need in VTE

Post by The-Architect » 2008-12-25 23:59:11

A good Island.

A jeep.
US inits without packs, helmets and some in plain T-shirts.
A proper VC texture.
ROKs

ALL the objects should be made available in the editor. Right now there is too much that we can't place like certain foliage etc.

My personal wish is to have one of you modellers make a few flat layers that can be placed on the ground to simulate an earth texture. Specifically like the oil spot that can be found in the editor but much bigger. That way we can get over the fact that all the converted islands have only a green surface everywhere. It's a simple and potentially useful workaround. They should vary in size from a small village size up to a full grid square and should be various shapes.

Return to “Vietnam: The Experience (ArmA)”