BAS Lost Island

Campaign using LSR Ranger addons

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Snake_Man

BAS Lost Island

Post by Snake_Man » 2003-09-14 19:10:13

Some of you might know that I made the mistake to publicly promise to continue PMC Ranger Path campaign into the upcoming BAS Lost Island.

Now I thought that since you active guys and girl(s) here have provided such fantastic feedback on the existing missions, how about opening a topic for ... hmm requests, or ideas or suggestions about the new missions I will be making sometime in the future.

So here we are, post away any mission ideas for the BAS island you could think of.

I already have four rough mission ideas ready which would be nice to do. If there is demand and its not considered a "spoiler", I could post the ideas here but much rather I would hear your stuff first.

Go ahead ;)

Snake_Man

Re: BAS Lost Island

Post by Snake_Man » 2003-10-05 03:43:45

BAS island Tonal is out.

Snake_Man

Post by Snake_Man » 2003-10-15 04:44:28

Tonight the opening cutscene for Tonal was completed. It still needs few tweaks but its pretty good already.

The missions for Tonal are really not planned yet, I do have the rough ideas for 4 missions, but thats all. All ideas are still very welcome.

Snake_Man

Post by Snake_Man » 2003-10-19 06:52:10

The plans and editing of PMC Ranger Path campaign's Tonal mission(s) are on hold from this moment on until further notice.

TA-50

Post by TA-50 » 2004-04-27 15:43:47

Have you started working on the Tonal mission conversion again? Its a shame there aren't more campaigns/missions for this awesome pack.