Iran Theater v0.2

Iran theater

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Iran Theater v0.2

Post by Snake Man » 2007-03-25 06:58:47

Iran Theater v0.2

larger image

Download PMC_Iran_Theater_v0.2.rar - 37.4mb

This is PMC Iran Theater developer release for Falcon 4 Allied Force and RedViper (should work in OpenFalcon too but I have not tested, Couby hint hint). This version comes with full exe installer and there should be no problems installing it anymore like there were with the previous release.

Install

Read the readme in the release rar. Run the PMC_Iran_Theater_v0.2.exe file and choose either RV/OF or AF install depending on your Falcon version. Remember that the installation takes a long time to complete and is extremely heavy on the system, be prepared not to do anything on the background and to reboot your computer after the install is complete.

Done!

Feedback

We are looking for bug reports and feedback as this is developer version, if you are interested of helping to edit this theater, just let us know, we will welcome any and all help being it research, bug testing or actual editing. Report all bugs into the Iran v0.2 bug reports topic.

We will answer all your questions and then some. If you do not have account in here, you need to email me so I can create one for you (new user registrations disallowed because of too many spammers). Email me to pmc at pmctactical dot org address or contact me at Frugals or FreeFalcon forums.

Please do not post news or forum posts about this v0.2 release to other sites as this still is quite developer type and there is much to do. I want to fix more stuff before any wider public release. If someone posts info about this, then so be it I'm not holding it against them, but I'd very much prefer a hush hush developer testing first in PMC Tactical only. Thanks.
Last edited by Snake Man on 2007-09-25 04:01:57, edited 1 time in total.
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."

bigstone
1st Lt

Post by bigstone » 2007-03-25 21:10:42

Thank you. I ran the installer and installed it into my FF3.1.1/Cobra1.1.1 install. I can fly TE and instant action missions. But I get CTD in the campaign when I hit the fly button.... :(

Sherlock
Lt. General
Gaming Interests: Falcon 4.0

Full Texture.zip?

Post by Sherlock » 2007-03-25 22:39:08

@Snake Man,
If you can make the full 512x512 tiles texture.zip available to me I will host it up on my Mediafile account for anyone else who wants to devote the bandwidth to d/l it. I know I would like to work with it installed.

Thanks.
Sherlock
Victurous te Saluto

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.

Post by Snake Man » 2007-03-25 22:46:13

I dont have it even for myself at the moment, just what you can download now. When I get around to do it then everyone should have it, wheter it will be officially in our server or from somewhere else remains to be seen. And there is still the question if Iran should be added into ODS download... which I havent been able to make decision on. Heh. sigh.
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."