ArmA 2 OA v1.54 patch released!

ArmA 2 general discussion

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

ArmA 2 OA v1.54 patch released!

Post by Snake Man » 2010-08-26 11:47:23

BIS has released ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead v1.54 patch!

Patch highlights
* Arma 2: British Armed Forces Lite - all units, vehicles and weapons from Arma 2: British Armed Forces are included in this patch with lower quality textures and audio files. The full version of Arma 2: British Armed Forces with high resolution textures and packed with a new campaign and large selection of new single player missions is available for purchase, see http://www.arma2.com/baf for more information about the content of Arma 2: British Armed Forces.

* Engineer - Engineers have undergone some serious training and are now capable of repairing damaged vehicles and defusing mines.

* Artillery Computer - All indirect fire weapons can exploit the brand new artillery computer by selecting it in the Action Menu (default binding is the mouse wheel). The artillery computer initiates an interface where you can see your weapon, and the associated minimal and maximal ranges on the map.

* Numerous stability and functionality fixes and improvements.

* Reworked MP Session Browser and Mission Selector.
Check the ArmA 2 homepage game updates here.
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."

T_Rex
FreeFalcon

Re: ArmA 2 OA v1.54 patch released!

Post by T_Rex » 2010-10-26 15:10:40

I just got OA, and combined it with A2, which means that I'm running 'Combined Ops' or something. :)

I gotta say that I'm really loving it. I'm running it with the latest beta, and my frame rates are better than with stock A2. But more, everything just seems... smoother... and more beautiful overall. It is really great. :)

Haven't spent much time in Takistan, yet, but it looks very promising. And, I like the way the DLC has corresponding entries in the patches. That's very cool.

Just very impressed with BI about the whole thing.

:)
Sic Semper tyrannosauro.