Is there a complete savegame file?

Campaign using BIS standard units

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Hamburglar

Is there a complete savegame file?

Post by Hamburglar » 2003-03-28 01:36:31

Hi - I've been playing PMC Fury and have been really loving it since infantry stuff is my favorite. Only problem is that sooooo many missions don't end. Eventually I just loaded up that .sqm file that you provided with the newest version and got through the first 60 missions not by "playing a campaign", but just going through each mission in order. This was a real help since many of the missions seemed pretty impossible after spending hours on them

Most notably - Both of the POW missions
The mission where the Spetznatz blow up the airfield
The Ambush at Durras
The one where you have to send an airstrike against the Spetz camp (I try like crazy and I even get within touching distance of it but it still says I dont spot it)

Plus there were many other missions involving "kill all Russians" that I just got tired of after wandering around for an hour after the town is secured looking for stragglers.

I knew I'd run into trouble once I got past mission 60, and I did. 61 was fine, as was 62. But in 63 I believe where you must defend the beachead against Russians I've played it for hours even exploring most of Malden island and I still can't make the mission finish. My email is bry105@psu.edu

If possible, could anyone send me a .sqm file where they beat every mission in the campaign and I could just go through and play them in order? I really like the campaign but the end mission triggers are rather iffy. Spending hours hunting down some Russian that ran away from the town is annoying. The worst was in the Roadblock mission - one Russian ran off and I didn't catch up to him until he was kilometers away and that was because I saw where he ran and he went in a straight line. If I didn't see him then that mission would have never ended.

Snake_Man

Re: Is there a complete savegame file?

Post by Snake_Man » 2003-03-28 09:16:59

Only problem is that sooooo many missions don't end.
List the missions in the beta topic and I'll try to fix them.
If possible, could anyone send me a .sqm file where they beat every mission in the campaign and I could just go through and play them in order?
Use the campaign cheat. I think its left shift and keypad minus key and then write "campaign", something like that.

Hamburglar

Post by Hamburglar » 2003-03-29 21:19:01

Doesn't using the cheat activate that FADE thing though?

As for the "new" missions that don't end, I'm still stuck on that same one after several days. Number 63 I believe where you defend the beachhead vs Russian helos and other forces.

Snake_Man

Post by Snake_Man » 2003-03-30 00:11:45

Doesn't using the cheat activate that FADE thing though?
There is no such thing as fade, its a scary story to keep lamers in order.
Number 63 I believe where you defend the beachhead vs Russian helos and other forces.
Continue this on the beta topic.