arabia map, question

ArmA editing, missions, modeling, textures, terrains

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

olemiss

arabia map, question

Post by olemiss » 2008-07-23 20:31:20

i was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me convert my old OFP map 'arabia' into armed assault, i'm not sure if any of you are familiar with it, but here's the link to it:

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=10410
(all needed objects are included with the download, except for CAT's afganistan)

also, i haven't touched WRP tool in about two years (i've been deployed to iraq, only returning at the beginning of this month) i'm quite rusty, and wondering what exactly i need to do to get the ARMA objects so that i can view them as they actually appear, not as question marks. what are the names of the PBO's i'll need, and also, if anyone else from PMC would like to undertake this as a project, you have my full permission.
CPL Killingsworth

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Post by Snake Man » 2008-07-23 21:03:37

Hi there. Yeah I took a look at the terrain the first time we spoke, but I must honestly say that I cant remember what was required to convert it. I'd say its something bit more difficult than straightforward CAT Afghanistan port as I havent already ported it.

I'm downloading it right now (my rar was 6mb while the linked one is 13mb, no idea whats the difference) and will take a look what can be done for it. Stay tuned.

Edit: okay so there is the dma libya object pbo. Can you arrange permissions to port this addon?
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."