F16I for Falcon AF

Israel theater

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Snapper
Recruit
Gaming Interests: Falcon 4.0
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

F16I for Falcon AF

Post by Snapper » 2009-10-15 10:48:25

Hey guys,
I would like to add a F16I model for the isreali campaign. Is it possible to use the one which comes with the OF release?

ranger822
Banned user
Gaming Interests: Falcon 4.0
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Re: F16I for Falcon AF

Post by ranger822 » 2009-10-19 15:29:21

I guess I would like to redirect this - my intent with this theater forum which Snakeman created for me was principally for my work on Israeli Theater of Operations aka ITO. More specifically, since ITO's releases some time ago I have been working on an update of this which has been referred to as ITO2. This is a FreeFalcon project. What may be useful is perhaps to separate out the "active" development from that which is inactive and not currently support for moderators and forums. It has been some time since I checked the other forums out there for Falcon but if there is an Allied Force forum or and OpenFalcon forum those might be the best locations for compiling an active thread on various concerns or issues. Alternatively, perhaps we can build some separate threads inside the Israel Forum here at PMC. Perhaps, Snakeman has some idea how best to handle this. What I would like to avoid is creating confusing between what appaer to be at least three distinct offerings of an Israeli Theater. I won't be able to moderate for Allied Force or OpenFalcon versions. I don't even have it installed, sorry. I will be posting an update to the current status of ITO2.

Regards,
Ranger