LOD fixer

F4Browse, CATE, Tacedit, Terrainview & TheaterMaker etc utility related

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Viper

LOD fixer

Post by Viper » 2001-01-04 11:09:00

Hello everyone i would like to ask you something about the new auto tile programme called LOD Fixer,
I thing that this is very helpful programe but i thing i have a problem. I add a new terrain in the file .ini but when i want to choose the terrain i added from the list ''theater'' in the programe i can see only balkans theater which is checked. more over when i click ''open new l2 file'' and i open my theater all works perfect. But when i click 4-tile replace a massage telling me: skrip file error.
What is this?
But generaly when this programe work i thing it will be perfect. GOOD JOB! (except from the message Image
HAPPY NEW YEAR

(VIPER)

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Re: LOD fixer

Post by Snake Man » 2001-01-04 14:37:00

quote:Originally posted by Viper:
I add a new terrain in the file .ini but when i want to choose the terrain i added from the list ''theater'' in the programe i can see only balkans theater which is checked.

Well the ini file must be wrong then, it shows my Desert and Vietnam theaters just OK.
quote:
But when i click 4-tile replace a massage telling me: skrip file error.
What is this?
This is something that BaldEagle can answer as I never seen that. Please post message to:
http://www.pmctactical.org/f4/ubb/Forum ... 00103.html

PMC TFW
Snake Man
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."

BaldEagle
FreeFalcon

Re: LOD fixer

Post by BaldEagle » 2001-01-05 01:03:00

Hi Viper,

Make sure that the "LODFixer.ini" and "Terrain-L2TileScript.dat" files are in the same folder as the program (LODFixer.exe).

"Terrain-L2TileScript.dat" is the script file. If the program cannot find it or there is lines in it that are not in the correct format, you will get a "script error" message.

If you need more help making it work, email me at baldeagle@zianet.com

Fred