About Terrainview....

F4Browse, CATE, Tacedit, Terrainview & TheaterMaker etc utility related

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

About Terrainview....

Post by Guest » 2000-10-02 13:50:00

Hi, I would like to know the list of default names of files which use for autotiling feature. Thanks.

Re: About Terrainview....

Post by Guest » 2000-10-03 14:34:00

What files do you mean? Features are read from the .TDF files.

PMC TFW
Snake Man

Post by Guest » 2000-10-03 18:23:00

I want replace the tiles of texture.zip for my theater, the tiles which Autotile not use.

Post by Guest » 2000-10-03 19:54:00

> I want replace the tiles of texture.zip for my theater, the tiles which Autotile not use.

I'm sorry... I have no idea what are you talking about. Auto tiling and texture.zip is kind of two different things...

PMC TFW
Snake Man

Post by Guest » 2000-10-03 20:05:00

sorry for my english. well, i use autotiling in terrainview.When i unzipped texture.zip and unzipping desert_tiles.zip and i replace tiles by tiles of desert, autotiling work with this new tiles of desert. this is my cuestion, what files use autotiling from texture.zip? what name of tiles. :P jeje

Post by Guest » 2000-10-03 20:26:00

Okay I assume you are speaking of the F4ME desert tile packet. Or what "desert_tiles.zip" are you referring?

> what files use autotiling from texture.zip? what name of tiles. :P jeje

I dont know the names, I dont understand where do you need this information in first place.

Do you mean your auto-tile feature will do tiling with wrong tiles (like road being a mountain or something) ?

PMC TFW
Snake Man

Post by Guest » 2000-10-03 20:56:00

ok, yes is f4me tiles. when i replace tiles from originals of falcon4, the autotiling rivers and roads are replaced to new desert tiles. this process is by name of tile or another thing?.

Post by Guest » 2000-10-03 22:51:00

Yes I suppose TerrainView uses default tilenames with autotile feature. the farmland roads for example are HFARMD* if I can remember, but I dont know where do you need this information...

With my renamed F4ME desert tiles you definitely dont need to worry about auto tile features operation.

PMC TFW
Snake Man