Can someone help me to add Aeye's A-10 cockpit?

Falcon 4 cockpits discussion

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Butcher_ss
Colonel

Can someone help me to add Aeye's A-10 cockpit?

Post by Butcher_ss » 2002-10-02 16:47:00

Hello guys. I am having difficulties installing Aeye's A-10 cockpit. After I have installed this cockpit and I choose a mission to start the countdown to the missionn goes to zero but the game freezes to the second picture after the count down. Then the game will crash to the desktop and an error message appears and in the error message the word cockpit is included. This only happens when I choose an A-10 mission. For the word to be included in the error message menas that there is aproblem with the particular cockpit. I would really appreciate any help on how to install it properly. Oh by the way my brother has re-installed windows ans this means that I will have to install Falcon4 again, so any guidelines from the start would be very helpful. The A-10 cockpit is the only one I have faced problems with but I am not sure why this is so. Thanks guys!!

Butcher_ss.
Butcher_ss.

Aeyes
Lt Colonel

Re: Can someone help me to add Aeye's A-10 cockpit?

Post by Aeyes » 2002-10-02 18:32:00

Butcher, this is a wild guess:

I suspect that you have only downloaded the v1.08u, of which the u stands for upgrade.
This means that you still need the basic files, the v1.08.

If not it is something else, try fedfix of course, call yr folder 891 or A10, and make sure the gifs and datfile are directly in that folder. Naturally fly in 1024x768 res.

Return to “Falcon 4 Cockpits”