comments after testing BALKANS

Balkans theater

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

taramas
Recruit

comments after testing BALKANS

Post by taramas » 2002-09-22 00:10:00

As i said before this is a great job, it is my favorite theater, after 21 hours testing i have somethings to say.

1/ Campaign : under siege
mission : falcon1 (HAVCAP)
on the way in the target area (protecting the tanker) we had a very interesting situation with enemy a/c and finaly spend all our missiles. During that time a heard falcon12 asking for inbound!! i started the way back flight and give the order to f13-f14 to rejoin formation. Few minutes later i asked for inbound in order to find alternate airbase for landing, the answer came from somewhere "continue". Now the problem is that i didn't have any other instruction for landing procedure till i got my self back to origin (35 minutes flying) and f13-f14 landed in a mountain which was suppose to be an airbase somewhere in the middle of the flight, at the mean time f12 was still making circles till he got out of fuel and crashed.
2/ flying Fury1 after take off i find out that fury12 was not following me and remain on ground.
3/ I know this is an old problem but if there is a solution will be nice, sometimes when the order "attack my target" the details for the target are wrong like destination 140miles when the target is at 15miles.

Would like to thank all guys who worked on that theater, i enjoy every minute flying.

best regards