North East Frontier & AB Relocations

Europe theater

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Recce
Recruit

North East Frontier & AB Relocations

Post by Recce » 2002-10-28 17:58:00

1)Having CTD's only when flying missions in the NE sector from Fassberg in scenario 2. This AB is very close to the FEBA and most barcaps on the first day result in a Scramble warning and in the first mission I flew, the AB was under attack (runway was not hit, so I took off OK. Very interesting to watch! I wanted to see what happens in the sim if I was bombed). After about 2-5 mins flying time after T/O, result is always CTD regardless of mission type, aircraft, loadout etc. Other sectors I fly from work well, namely Koln-Bonn, Celle, Linz, Cottesmore, Lakenheath, Hopsten, Zwiebrucken. The only difference I can see is that the NE sector has a very high air traffic density. If I swith on labels there's A/C everywhere both blue and red.
2) I can add Buccaneer sqns without any problems to some of the UK AB's (Cottesmore, Kinloss, Lakenheath), but they get relocated to Linz. This is only a problem because they immediatley get Naval Strike missions generated on the first day (I edited sqn properites in F4browse for this and it works very good) problem now is they have a 400nm flight north through enemy airspace to get to the coast. I've tried manualy relocating them, but the still show up at Linz.