Euro Theatre Beta

Europe theater

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

DDeuce
Recruit

Euro Theatre Beta

Post by DDeuce » 2002-06-06 20:49:00

OK guys I am number #2 on Euro Theatre SP3 Install problems.....did the Euro Install to TRY BETA TEST......Could not launch....It installed Beautifully.....Not sure if it installed to correct folder though, it does not show up in Theatre UI.....System Specs....AMD K6....500hz, WimME....btw...here is the path to Euro :D:\MicroProse\Falcon4\arteurope Is this Path correct ? Delta

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Re: Euro Theatre Beta

Post by Snake Man » 2002-06-06 23:58:00

quote:Originally posted by DDeuce:
Could not launch
Launch what?
quote:Not sure if it installed to correct folder though
Theaters need to be installed into falcon folder/directory. To me its "e:\falcon4"

DO NOT HAVE SPACES IN THE FOLDER/DIR NAME!
quote:it does not show up in Theatre UI
Go to the falcon 4 folder/dir and look for "theater.lst" file, open it with some editor like notepad and see if there is terrdata\theaterdefinition\europe.tdf line.

If that line is missing the theater will not show up on the theater switcher (theatre UI as you called it)
quote:here is the path to Euro :D:\MicroProse\Falcon4\arteurope Is this Path correct ?
Well yes... kind of... Thats the directory for the art data where the map, UI etc images are located. It is not mainly the "europe theater dir" its just part of it.

PMC TFW
Snake Man
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."