operation desert storm\black phoenix

Operation Desert Storm theater

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

RingoSurf
2nd Lt

operation desert storm\black phoenix

Post by RingoSurf » 2008-10-09 15:39:18

I'd like to start black phoenix campaign , the one of operation desert storm... is it working ? .. conditions of victory ,etc.
thanks

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Post by Snake Man » 2008-10-14 07:29:38

Sorry missed your question before (sometimes show new posts skip some posts, or maybe I just visit our forum too regularly).

Well all the ODS campaigns have victory conditions, so when you capture the objectives the campaign will end in success.

However whether the ground units move to actually capture the objectives, is another question. There seems to be a lot of problems on every theater regarding ground unit movement. To silence the trolls... there is a screenshot somewhere in this forum showing the historical ODS 1991 campaign to be winnable. I cant say how the Black Phoenix runs, I believe it has complex (deep into enemy territory) victory conditions and it might be difficult to get your ground troops there. I just don't know, I haven't played other campaigns except the ODS 1991.

I suggest you try it out and what you'll find out, report back to us, being it good or bad results, I'm interested to know.
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."

Return to “Operation Desert Storm”