Not able to select ramp taxi etc

Vietnam theater

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Wildcat_GFA

Not able to select ramp taxi etc

Post by Wildcat_GFA » 2007-12-24 05:22:20

Hi Snakeman, I just installed the new version(Dec 22 release). Looking good so far. The main thing I see so far is that I`m not seeing the option for ramp start, taxi or takeoff. I found a workaround that seemed to get me by. I just simply went to the korea theater and selected a TE and used ramp. When I switched back to the Vietnam theater it defaulted to ramp and all was good. Just not getting the choices in the UI. Hoping our squad at GlobalFalcon.org can use this for a change as it is one of my FAVS. Hope it`s something you can look into when you get some time.
thanks
Wildcat :D

Wildcat_GFA

Re: Not able to select ramp taxi etc

Post by Wildcat_GFA » 2007-12-24 06:14:12

Wildcat_GFA wrote:Hi Snakeman, I just installed the new version(Dec 22 release). Looking good so far. The main thing I see so far is that I`m not seeing the option for ramp start, taxi or takeoff. I found a workaround that seemed to get me by. I just simply went to the korea theater and selected a TE and used ramp. When I switched back to the Vietnam theater it defaulted to ramp and all was good. Just not getting the choices in the UI. Hoping our squad at GlobalFalcon.org can use this for a change as it is one of my FAVS. Hope it`s something you can look into when you get some time. Almost forgot, I use OF version.
thanks
Wildcat :D