When will it come out?

Vietnam theater

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

When will it come out?

Post by Guest » 2000-09-05 19:51:00

I was wondering when will the add-on come out.

Re: When will it come out?

Post by Guest » 2000-09-05 19:59:00

Well tell you the truth, I scheduled the first beta release for TWO WEEKS ago, but since the installer issue was totally crash and burn... it just got delayed.

Right now it seems the "lame" zip type installation with user doing some handy work is going to be the solution (at least, for beta releases).
Please read the Vietam Addon topic about the install instructions, how do they feel?

Anyway, when it will be out? hmm, I hope this will stick... first beta should be out by friday.

PMC TFW
Snake Man

Post by Guest » 2000-09-06 02:48:00

Great work. Finelly whe'll see Vietnam.
About the release. Will you add a running campaign or only the terrain and some Te's?
Ho, and again my compliments for you're great work.

Xanix out

Post by Guest » 2000-09-08 06:22:00

Well at this point (friday early morning) I have no working campaign, only TE missions.

I kind of prommised the first beta out by today so... uh I guess its a promise I have to keep heh, but the campaign would have been great to have in the first beta.

PMC TFW
Snake Man

Post by Guest » 2000-09-08 09:56:00

try to include Campaign in first Beta?
WOW Snake Man you r superman!

Im looking forward to add Vnam in my f4 world!

Post by Guest » 2000-09-08 17:18:00

It's your call, but I would wait and get it the way you intended. If that's with a campaign then so be it.

Post by Guest » 2000-09-09 19:48:00

I've just upgraded motherboard and cpu recently, and have been enjoying F4 agian.
I have been checking back often for vietam. Very excited to add it to my sim. Just wondering the url for download, and any help i can bring to projects.