F4 Patch 4.0 Problems..help

Vietnam theater

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Slash

F4 Patch 4.0 Problems..help

Post by Slash » 2001-04-23 21:20:00

I installed this upgrade and expanded the package however it did not pick up the Vietnam Theatre that was running fine on F4Patch 3.2. Do I have to reinstall the exe all over again?

The included RP 4.1 3D Model Patch does not apply the F4 G & E, the GBU v2.0 and the AIM-120 new models . I get the message "F4 Mismatch in destination file original word value."

What's up..Any ideas guys?

Slash

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Re: F4 Patch 4.0 Problems..help

Post by Snake Man » 2001-04-23 22:18:00

quote:Originally posted by Slash:
I installed this upgrade and expanded the package however it did not pick up the Vietnam Theatre that was running fine on F4Patch 3.2. Do I have to reinstall the exe all over again?
I believe if you expanded the F4Patch v4.0 so it DELETES the original F4Patch dir, then your vietnam selection is lost. If this is the case I suggest you try to remove vietnam installations from windows and then re-install it.
quote:The included RP 4.1 3D Model Patch does not apply the F4 G & E, the GBU v2.0 and the AIM-120 new models . I get the message "F4 Mismatch in destination file original word value."
I dont know about those, havent myself experienced them yet.

PMC TFW
Snake Man
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."