AI commander problem

VTE - The most detailed and comprehensive Vietnam modification for OFP

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

beno_83au

AI commander problem

Post by beno_83au » 2006-01-10 08:09:29

Hi,

I've been trying to make a few coop missions for me and a mate using the second VTE open beta, updated, but whenever the section goes into contact the leader will lay down and crawl away. Has anyone else ever come across this? Does anyone know how to work around it? I've tried setUnitPos "UP", changing waypoint options, different routes, adding waypoints.... but I can't get it to work.

*edit - Have tried a few more things and if the waypoint is on "Never fire" the commander will continue to dry fire and move towards the target but if it is on "Open fire, engage at will" he crawls away.

Thanks.
Last edited by beno_83au on 1970-01-01 00:00:00, edited 1 time in total.

Snake_Man

Re: AI commander problem

Post by Snake_Man » 2006-04-11 10:43:03

second VTE open beta, updated, but whenever the section goes into contact the leader will lay down and crawl away.
Can you send me this mission, or can I download it somewhere?

If you can send it, throw it into RAR packet and send over to flashpoint AT nekromantix DOT com and please put on the topic big "VTE" sign so I dont accidently delete the email along with other spam I get.

MI_Fred
1st Lt

Re: AI commander problem

Post by MI_Fred » 2006-04-11 11:28:06

Hi,
leader will lay down and crawl away.
Try not setting his allowFleeing to anything else than 0. IE, anything above 0 means he will eventually one day, give a f*€k no more  ;D

Edit: xcuse my mouth. washed now.
Last edited by MI_Fred on 1970-01-01 00:00:00, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Vietnam: The Experience (OFP)”