Bugs with the PMC 1965 campaign

VTE - The most detailed and comprehensive Vietnam modification for OFP

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Truth

Bugs with the PMC 1965 campaign

Post by Truth » 2005-12-10 12:31:02

I've come across a fair number of bugs with said campaign. The main ones so far, are to do with the fact that practically every Air Cav mission after the mission where your Cobra is shot down, and including that mission as well. It seems that you cannot cross any of the points on the map, which show where the river is able to be crossed. So everyone drowns when you try and wade across.

Secondly, on the mission where you have to knock out the NVA camp, which should be right after those missions if memory serves me right. One of the squads simply moves off from the rally point without waiting for the assault radio code to be given.

Also, I had a question concerning a dynamic single mission, though the name escapes me. You're in command of an Air Cav unit and you have to stop the NVA taking over villages. Is there any way to get reinforcements for your units as they take casualties?

Sorry, I can't be more precise with the names of the missions but I hope you know what missions I mean.

Snake_Man

Re: Bugs with the PMC 1965 campaign

Post by Snake_Man » 2006-04-11 10:51:29

you cannot cross any of the points on the map, which show where the river is able to be crossed. So everyone drowns when you try and wade across.
One of the squads simply moves off from the rally point without waiting for the assault radio code to be given.
Thanks for reporting, I'll look into these problems.
Also, I had a question concerning a dynamic single mission, though the name escapes me.
Tour of Duty by Baqel
Is there any way to get reinforcements for your units as they take casualties?
If I'm correct, just move your squad with casualties into the medic tent and they are filled with new reinforcements. It should work like that, unless... I'm totally mixing it up to some other mission heh.

Return to “Vietnam: The Experience (OFP)”