VTE Mod Their so called #Missions#

VTE - The most detailed and comprehensive Vietnam modification for OFP

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Quang_tri

VTE Mod Their so called #Missions#

Post by Quang_tri » 2005-11-13 21:53:49

I Have taken down my missions on my site for awhile now I have came back to the OFP seen and seen VTE mod so i downloaded my comp seemed to run good it looked good so I have been redoing my mission tweaking ...changing..getting help on parts of them so I can release them..Well Today i just got around to looking at Their missions well low and behold Most everyone of my missions I had made couple years ago are in here :-/ What the hell I think so all my beta work that I was changing parts of my missions were redone Without me even knowing it and released in their mission pack so They have delted addons I used replced them now not only did they use without asking they used my missions Incomplete This is a Horrible and a slap in the face I would Of loved Helping them and been honored to redo my missions for their pack as of now I will no longer publish anything with their addons you stole my ideas and made me look bad in the processs >:(

Quang Tri

Snake_Man

Re: VTE Mod Their so called #Missions#

Post by Snake_Man » 2005-11-13 22:33:36

Heh. So if you dont want people to play your missions, why do you release them?

Quang_tri

Post by Quang_tri » 2005-11-13 22:39:41

Funny you should say that I release them for them to play yes they are tested and tested did you not edit and delete them and change them ??? case closed...You should ask the authors before you screw with their missions and use in your mod do you not agree well forget i asked that you did it lmao ill just support old seb and play unsung

Quang Tri
Last edited by Quang_tri on 1970-01-01 00:00:00, edited 1 time in total.

.pablo.
Recruit

Post by .pablo. » 2005-11-14 06:13:33

Funny you should say that I release them for them to play yes they are tested and tested did you not edit and delete them and change them ??? case closed...You should ask the authors before you screw with their missions and use in your mod do you not agree well forget i asked that you did it lmao shove your mod ill play unsung
i think you might be taking it the wrong way; if your missions were included in VTE, it must've been because snakeman thought they were good! i can understand your being upset with your missions being used and edited without your consent, and i think snakeman definitely owes you an apology for that, but i don't think he did it with malice...
"When in doubt, empty the magazine." -Murphy's Laws of Combat

charon
Recruit

Post by charon » 2005-11-14 08:40:29

Why do people forget that this is a game and no ego-booster?
;)
And the discussion about this is pointless, your statements have been made.
Still the OFP community is a free community.

The-Architect
1st Lt

Post by The-Architect » 2006-05-14 02:28:23

Hmm.

Return to “Vietnam: The Experience (OFP)”