Weapon config for CTI

VTE - The most detailed and comprehensive Vietnam modification for OFP

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Major_Draper

Weapon config for CTI

Post by Major_Draper » 2005-09-17 19:58:34

Hi,

Im a fan of VTE and im in the process of making a cti for the mod for my fellow clansmin (ERC) and im wondering if at all possible you have the weapon config names that you use so that i can change the ammo crates, baarracks, etc.

If you can post it or send me in the right direction It would be much appreciated.

-Major Draper

Snake_Man

Re: Weapon config for CTI

Post by Snake_Man » 2005-09-18 04:13:03

The weapons/ammo/vehicles/units list is on the readme. However I need to caution you that I cannot guarantee that we will not change any classnames. So it might be that the next updates/versions will have some classnames changed when you have to edit your mission again.

This is really not a big problem, just wanted to give you warning about the possibility.

Major_Draper

Post by Major_Draper » 2005-09-18 04:35:39

ill be sure to keep that in mind, ty

Snake_Man

Post by Snake_Man » 2005-09-18 05:04:53

Oh I forgot to mention that IF/when any classnames are changed, I'll try to keep good changelog for the changes so any missions can be easily fixed/converted to the new names.

I'm also offering my services to fix all missions that fail to work after first upgrade / new version of VTE to ease up the frustration for any mission makers.

But please note that this is the worst case scenario, of course I'm hoping that no such situations happen. I just want to make it clear to anyone, so people cannot come back to me whining about "I DIDN"T KNOW!!1" etc :)

Return to “Vietnam: The Experience (OFP)”