VTE4

VTE - The most detailed and comprehensive Vietnam modification for OFP

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

bigstone
1st Lt

VTE4

Post by bigstone » 2007-03-11 09:57:44

Are there going to be further developments for VTE? If so will there be huge formations of troops in combat? Thank you :D

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Post by Snake Man » 2007-03-11 12:20:19

I was in fact just today testing to verify few bug reports, so yes definitely there will be further developments of VTE. But please dont ask for any dates to this upcoming patch.

I'm not sure what you mean by huge formations of troops in combat OFP wise, but you can play my PMC NAM SEAL campaign, PMC NAM Command #1 and #2 missions for example where there is alot of units to move around.
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."

bigstone
1st Lt

Post by bigstone » 2007-03-12 05:55:01

Snake Man wrote:I was in fact just today testing to verify few bug reports, so yes definitely there will be further developments of VTE. But please dont ask for any dates to this upcoming patch.

I'm not sure what you mean by huge formations of troops in combat OFP wise, but you can play my PMC NAM SEAL campaign, PMC NAM Command #1 and #2 missions for example where there is alot of units to move around.
No problem. What I meant about huge formations, was seeing at least company size ground units of 100 plus troops roaming around the landscape etc. Thank you :D

Return to “Vietnam: The Experience (OFP)”