Trouble unzipping: Corrupt VTE_objects.pbo

VTE - The most detailed and comprehensive Vietnam modification for OFP

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

p1r0kun

Trouble unzipping: Corrupt VTE_objects.pbo

Post by p1r0kun » 2007-01-19 03:39:18

I have a dial-up connection so it's taken a long time for me to download v0.3. I was really excited to see that it finished tonight, but i had one error as I tried to unzip everything in WinRAR:

F:\Game Patches\Operation Flashpoint\x_vte_v0.3.rar: CRC failed in x_vte_v0.3\x_vte\addons\VTE_objects.pbo. The file is corrupt

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I think to remedy this I'd need a whole new VTE_objects.pbo file (I still have my v0.2 on hand but i doubt that would be much if any help). So... my main question:

Do you think I'll have to download the whole archive all over again to have full functionality? or is there some way of correcting this that doesn't involve downloading 400MB again? Thanks for your time, amazing mod and can't wait to see this new version =)

P.S.- I almost forgot to mention, i HAVE tried unzipping only the VTE_objects.pbo and received the same error.

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Post by Snake Man » 2007-01-20 00:48:14

Okay, are you absolutely sure you downloaded 100% complete the rar?

If its incomplete you can easily fix that by using util like wget to resume it, or some other download program.

If you did download it 100% and its got errors, then I dont know how to fix them, sorry.
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."

Return to “Vietnam: The Experience (OFP)”