PMC Ranger Path - beta is released

Campaign using LSR Ranger addons

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

The_Avon_Lady
Recruit

Re: PMC Ranger Path - beta is released

Post by The_Avon_Lady » 2003-08-31 15:30:42

Hmmm, well that won't do...  ???  I'm trying to recall that mission.  Is it a pilot rescue mission?
Yes. You're sent in with a squad to rescue a down chopper crew.
The Avon Lady
MPO: theavonlady@theavonlady.org
INTEL: THE OFP FAQ

Reacher
1st Lt

Post by Reacher » 2003-08-31 19:26:06

Yes. You're sent in with a squad to rescue a down chopper crew.
So, needless to say, our brave medic gets killed right off the bat, leaving you not only without a medic, but one soldier the rest of the campaign. That's not good. :'(

Reacher

Snake_Man

Post by Snake_Man » 2003-08-31 19:39:52

leaving you not only without a medic, but one soldier the rest of the campaign.
I will try to fix Ranger Pilots, also if you're referring to the save-campaign-status thing where you should start with full team, you get fake save values from earlier missions, this should be fixed.

If someone can confirm the save-campaign-status is still not working, it will be gone forever. Too much trouble for too little benefit for my taste.

The_Avon_Lady
Recruit

Post by The_Avon_Lady » 2003-08-31 19:52:05

If someone can confirm the save-campaign-status is still not working, it will be gone forever. Too much trouble for too little benefit for my taste.
I have not seen this problem.
The Avon Lady

Reacher
1st Lt

Post by Reacher » 2003-08-31 20:58:11

Snake, I misspoke on an earlier post. I should have said "You'll lose one soldier, (the medic), the rest of the campaign."

The earlier bug where soldiers died mysteriously was corrected by you a couple of versions ago.

Sorry if I scared you. I just didn't proof read my post good enough.

I didn't mean to imply that the bug was still in effect. :-[

Reacher

Snake_Man

Post by Snake_Man » 2003-09-04 12:07:43

New PMC Ranger Path v1.0b rev 11 is out

INSTALLATION

Unzip the the PMC_Ranger_Path.pbo into your ofpCampaigns directory, thats it.

Upgrade Installation:
if you have played this campaign before, you must also delete the existing save game files
from your user dir. The two places are:
ofpUsersYOURNAMESavedcampaignspmc_ranger_path directory, delete only the PMC dir.
ofpUsersYOURNAMESavedtmp dir which holds PMC_Ranger_Path.sqc file, delete only the file.

changelog

Sep 4th, 2003. v1.0b rev 11
- Bait, Bridge, Pilots... added radio reply for helo extract.
- Bridge and Path helo extract didn't run a script, fixed.
- Bridge, tweak to russian reinforcements timing.
- Action 2, changed the ammodrop helo to MH-60K.
- Pilots, mission still continues even if the pilots are dead.
- Airbase, missiong ends, yet fight is going on. Fixed (I hope).
- NoComms, added two soft vehicles to the comm tower, they must be destroyed.
- Pilots, no more medic to run to the pilots.
- Upgraded to Bremmer's Improved AI script v1.1
- Pilots, medic replaced by normal unit (if pilots wounded, runs off to them).
- Serpent, empty vehicles locked. No Ranger should drive T-80.
- Action 2, airstrike setup bugged, adjusted to only one working strike call.

Download from here
http://www.pmctactical.org/ofp/download ... 0b.r11.rar

The_Avon_Lady
Recruit

Post by The_Avon_Lady » 2003-09-05 12:17:32

In the Pilots mission, at the end, the score shows a negative total because destroying the Apache is considered destroying a friendly unit.

Surely you can set the Apache's SIDE to something other than WEST.
The Avon Lady

Raptorsaurus

Post by Raptorsaurus » 2003-09-07 16:10:10

I have three bugs to report. The 1st two do not seem to actually affect game play, but the last... Here they are:

1. Anytime one of my squadmembers, or myself, is outfitted with a Glock17S I get "Cannot load mission, missing addons: bis_weaponpack". The mission still loads and the Glock17s looks and works fine, so I just ignor the message and play on.

2. At start of PMC Ranger Action 2, I get: "Cannot open object bas_soarbassoarpilotw.p3d". Same outcome, the mission plays fine inspite of this error message.

3. This is the bad bug!! After completeing Ranger Juice, just when the next mission seems to be finished loading, the game crashes to the Desk Top.

The_Avon_Lady
Recruit

Post by The_Avon_Lady » 2003-09-07 16:32:21

3.  This is the bad bug!!  After completeing Ranger Juice, just when the next mission seems to be finished loading, the game crashes to the Desk Top.
Does file Flashpoint.rpt in your OFP folder have a report of the crash with some clue as to what happened?
The Avon Lady

Raptorsaurus

Post by Raptorsaurus » 2003-09-07 16:44:49

Yes, here it is:

Date: 09/07/03 Time: 01:04:27
-------------------------------------------------------
Exception code: C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION at 006068E4
Version 1.91
Fault address: 006068E4 01:002058E4 C:PROGRAM FILESCODEMASTERSOPERATION FLASHPOINTFLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE
file: snake_ranger_pilots
world: abel
campaign: pmc_ranger_path
battle: Prologue
mission: snake_ranger_pilots
Prev. code bytes: 48 04 8B 0D 84 9E 7C 00 89 48 08 EB 18 8B 40 0C
Fault code bytes: 0F BF 00 8B 31 50 52 FF 74 24 10 FF 96 D8 01 00

Registers:
EAX:DA468900 EBX:11BDBD00
ECX:11BDBD00 EDX:FFFFFFFF
ESI:C2C80000 EDI:12657600
CS:EIP:0167:006068E4
SS:ESP:016F:00A0E208 EBP:00A0E248
DS:016F ES:016F FS:2B1F GS:0000
Flags:00010206

The_Avon_Lady
Recruit

Post by The_Avon_Lady » 2003-09-07 16:47:58

Well, a 1,000,001 things can cause a Windows access violation.

I suggest moving on to the next mission. If necessary, use the CAMPAIGN cheat to do so.
The Avon Lady

Raptorsaurus

Post by Raptorsaurus » 2003-09-07 23:16:10

Yea, I will try that now. Ive tried about 5 time to replay the previous mission hoping that Windows would "get past" the error point, but to no avail. I'm thinking that maybe one of the files was corrupted when I downloaded. Thanks for yor help. Any suggesttion as two what might be causing the other two "non-fatal" errors?

Reacher
1st Lt

Post by Reacher » 2003-09-07 23:47:46

If it were me, I would stop right where you are, delete everything and reload the Campaign (download the file once again, even.) You don't have to start over, simply use the "end Mission" cheat on the missions you've completed. Try the one that you've had problems with once again.

Make sure you look closely at your add-on folders to see if you have a lot of add-ons that you're not using. Put them in another folder if you do. Too many add-ons can do crazy things to a mission/campaign.

Don't forget to delete your campaign files as directed in a previously posted message from Snake. That way, you're starting fresh with the latest campaign and not re-introducing old code or whatever from a previous version. A little time invested now could pay off in the long run. This campaign is really fun to run, but not so if you're having issues.

Reacher 8)

The_Avon_Lady
Recruit

Post by The_Avon_Lady » 2003-09-08 04:39:38

Finished the Decapitation mission, pressed CONTINUE and got right back to the start of the Decapitation.

Or did I press RESTART by mistake? ???
The Avon Lady

Reacher
1st Lt

Post by Reacher » 2003-09-08 04:53:48

Unfortunately, Avon Lady, I would say you pressed the Retry button by mistake. And as you probably well know, that's not difficult to do.

Just get that mouse just the least bit off course and you'll select the icon right next to the one you wanted.

Several times, I've selected "Load", only to have my system settings come up, because I had missed my target by only a tiny bit.

And finally, I've done exactly what you've done... >:( And had to start over. (This was before I knew about the "end mission" cheat.)

But of course, it could be an error in the mission?

Reacher

Raptorsaurus

Post by Raptorsaurus » 2003-09-09 01:32:15

I found the problem. Thanks Avon Lady and Reacher for your help.

The problem was with addons sharing the same file names for two .pbo files. I must have inadvertenly copied the older version .pbo over the newer files when I placed the addons to the folder. The two addons are:

BAS Blackhawk and BAS Little Birds, the .pbo files are:

bas_soar.pbo and bas_soar185.pbo. The Blackhawk files are the newer versions, so to other newbie addon users, make sure you take note when addons have common files, that you keep the newer version, unless specifically told not to.

I am now able to conitue the campaign. So far I am enjoying it (except for the long search for the downed helicopter) but that is realistic. To all you BAS people, my compliments for a great Campaign.

Reacher
1st Lt

Post by Reacher » 2003-09-09 03:12:17

I thought it might have something to do with your add-ons. I suspect I had the same problem, but just figured I had too many add-ons in the folder, so I removed some. I probably removed an old version of an add-on that was also sharing the folder and didn't realize it, but it worked. They do get tricky.

Yes, BAS does excellent work.

I've run the Ranger Path Campaign a couple of times and thoroughly enjoy it each time. Looking forward to running the latest version as soon as I (ever) finish Snake's other campaign. Whew!

Reacher 8)

The_Avon_Lady
Recruit

Post by The_Avon_Lady » 2003-09-09 04:26:30

So far I am enjoying it (except for the long search for the downed helicopter)
And its positioning is random so if you play it a second time, it may be elsewhere - just as difficult to find.
The Avon Lady

Snake_Man

Post by Snake_Man » 2003-09-09 06:28:36

To all you BAS people, my compliments for a great Campaign.
BAS created the addons, PMC created the campaign.

There is no cooperation between these two organizations regarding this campaign, just wanted to clear that up.

NetWalker

Post by NetWalker » 2003-09-10 17:22:43

Hello everybody ! This is my first post here! ;D

Firstly, I want to congratulate Snake Man for these awesome campaigns you made ! I am a fan of your work since the first release of PMC Tactical Campaign. Thanks for all your efforts of making very good campaigns for OFP.

Now, about my problem. I have downloaded Ranger Path campaign and played it with no problems until the mission Ranger Juice, where I captured the Malden Airport and begins the mission on a MH-47 Chinook. Well, every time, during the flight to the the LZ, my game crashes to desktop ! I don't know why this is happening, I think then this was a possible bug in this mission, so I used ENDMISSION cheat to play the next one. It begins in a chopper too (blackhawk), and for my surprise, right before reach the LZ area, the game crashed again to desktop. The next 2 missions are the same way, begin in the chopper, and during the flight, the game crashes. I am posting here to ask for a help with this problem. I *think* this an addon problem. I have a LOT of addons installed, but it's very hard to find the one that's probably causing such crashes. Anyway, I will expect any help from you here.

Thanks very much !

PS.: Sorry my bad english, I am Brazilian 8)

Snake_Man

Post by Snake_Man » 2003-09-10 17:37:06

Hello everybody ! This is my first post here!
Welcome aboard.
during the flight to the the LZ, my game crashes to desktop
I have a LOT of addons  installed
Well first try to remove all user made addons except the ones necessary for the campaign. Just move the addons to some temp dir and try it out.

Other than that... I have no idea what might crash it.

Reacher
1st Lt

Post by Reacher » 2003-09-10 18:31:01

Net Walker:

It is becoming more obvious that BAS add-ons are much more advanced than previous add-ons, (or so it seems.) Not sure what the connection is, but some of their add-ons require more of your computer resources. (I have nothing yet to document that.) I had a similar problem and removed a bunch of old add-ons that I wasn't using. I put them in the same OFP Folder under Add-ons2.

Went back and it worked perfectly. Apparently, it is in the memory mapping that OPF must perform during startup. If you're system was really "close" to exceeding specs, perhaps something that the system is called on to do, takes it over the edge and crashes your system.

It has been my experience that a crash to desktop is a cry for more memory. So, remove some of your add-ons. You can always put them back as need be. You don't have to delete them, just put them in a separate folder for later use.

Also, I sometimes experience problems of being kicked back to the desktop under the following conditions:

1. Asking a soldier to retrieve a weapon from a truck.
2. Asking a soldier to drop a weapon and pickup another.
3. Seeing a BMP

I know it sounds strange, but when it occurs, it doesn't matter how many times you restart OFP, the computer is going to crap out when it gets to that part of the script and boot you back to the desktop, completely closing OFP.

Do yourself a favor and eliminate a bunch of those add-ons and start it again.

Reacher 8)

NetWalker

Post by NetWalker » 2003-09-11 02:08:51

Thanks for the tips, Snake and Reacher.. As you said and I imagined, the high number of addons in my addons folder was the cause of this problem. I removed some of then (the big ones) to a temp folder and played the missions with no problems at all! Thanks again ! :)

Now I need to find out how to pass that mission with a lot of T-80 attacking ! I just plant mines and satchels charges all over the city, but I can't destroy every tank. One or two always kill me... :(

Regards...

Raptorsaurus

Post by Raptorsaurus » 2003-09-11 04:48:59

Well, my compliment to BAS for the add-ons and PMC for the campaigne.

I'm now on the mission where you have to capture the Officer but I'm having problems gettting him to surrender. I've inujured him to within an inch of his life, plus I mannaged to get him to use up all his ammo (that took some doing, lots of use of my medic and many savegame cheats). Anyway, the guy is hurt bad and out of ammo and still will not surrender. Also, as far as I know I've killed all the patrols around both cities. Please help, what does it take for him to surrender?

The_Avon_Lady
Recruit

Post by The_Avon_Lady » 2003-09-11 08:58:28

I'm now on the mission where you have to capture the Officer but I'm having problems gettting him to surrender.  I've inujured him to within an inch of his life, plus I mannaged to get him to use up all his ammo (that took some doing, lots of use of my medic and many savegame cheats).  Anyway, the guy is hurt bad and out of ammo and still will not surrender.  Also, as far as I know I've killed all the patrols around both cities.  Please help, what does it take for him to surrender?
Have you walked up close to him? That does it for me, even after just shooting him once in the foot. Are you playing the latest revision of the campaign?

Did have a bug here myself. The captured officer would not budge from the edge of the building he was next to. No FALL BACK INTO FORMATION or MOVE TO commands helped.

I thought he was warped into the building so I tried nudging him away from the building. He still replied NEGATIVE and could not move.

So I shot him in the head. ;D
The Avon Lady

The_Avon_Lady
Recruit

Post by The_Avon_Lady » 2003-09-11 17:47:14

Morning mission. 2 small items:

1. War situation briefing text still mentions Chinook instead of Blackhawk.

2. In the win outro, there are a few intermitent camera shots of nothing but the ocean.
The Avon Lady

NetWalker

just a sugestion..

Post by NetWalker » 2003-09-11 22:22:58

Hail Hail.. it's me again :D

Well, playing this campaign provides me a lot of enjoyment.. Snake Man you are the MAN !!

Well, now straight to business :P

Just a little sugestion, why don't change the version of C-130 Plane you're using actually by the HAWK C-130 v1.15 ?? I think this version of C-130 is more beautiful and more real than Capt. Moore's version. If you are interested, the link for the HAWK's version is http://flashpoint.vgry.net/siteadmin/hawk/hwk_c130.zip

Regards...
Last edited by NetWalker on 1970-01-01 00:00:00, edited 1 time in total.

Raptorsaurus

Post by Raptorsaurus » 2003-09-12 06:58:40

Have you walked up close to him? That does it for me, even after just shooting him once in the foot. Are you playing the latest revision of the campaign?

Did have a bug here myself. The captured officer would not budge from the edge of the building he was next to. No FALL BACK INTO FORMATION or MOVE TO commands helped.

I thought he was warped into the building so I tried nudging him away from the building. He still replied NEGATIVE and could not move.

So I shot him in the head. ;D
I am playing the latest version. And yes, I've walked up to him and even over the top of him (after he was out of ammo). Finally I got frusterated and also shot him in the head! :)

NetWalker

Post by NetWalker » 2003-09-13 15:51:59

Well, my compliment to BAS for the add-ons and PMC for the campaigne.

I'm now on the mission where you have to capture the Officer but I'm having problems gettting him to surrender.  I've inujured him to within an inch of his life, plus I mannaged to get him to use up all his ammo (that took some doing, lots of use of my medic and many savegame cheats).  Anyway, the guy is hurt bad and out of ammo and still will not surrender.  Also, as far as I know I've killed all the patrols around both cities.  Please help, what does it take for him to surrender?
Hi.. I didn't manage how to snatch the officer either, so the only way I find to finish this mission was killing him and then extracting with blackhawk.

I wish what happens in future missions if i had bring the officer alive to the base..

regards..

Reacher
1st Lt

Post by Reacher » 2003-09-13 16:44:18

It's been a while since I've run the Ranger mission, but if I remember correctly, I did the following and it helped capture the officer:

1.  Put the LAW soldiers on "hold fire".  (they want to blow up the UAV.
2.  Put the machine gunners on "hold fire".  (too much firepower.)
3.  Put the rest of the group on "hold fire", then selectively target the soldiers with the officer.

Once his support team is down, then try to wound the guy, if possible.  It didn't work everytime, but I did manage to capture him.

One tip would be to "save game", just before the UAV arrives, so you don't have to do this over and over.

Hope I'm remembering the same mission you guys are talking about?   :)

Reacher   8)
Last edited by Reacher on 1970-01-01 00:00:00, edited 1 time in total.

The_Avon_Lady
Recruit

Post by The_Avon_Lady » 2003-09-14 06:15:54

Mission Ammos is a direct continuation of the previous Comm mission.

As such, the player should not have any selection abilities from the mission briefing's GEAR page when the mission starts.

If you would like to allow the player to resupply, this should be done either by:

1. leaving ammo crates at the forrest location. This should also be seen in the Comm mission.

2. Paradrop the crates in and allow the player to "risk" getting to the resupply point, if needed.
The Avon Lady

The_Avon_Lady
Recruit

Post by The_Avon_Lady » 2003-09-14 07:33:54

Again, the Ammos mission:

The 1st objective is to destroy the ammo dump. The objective gets checked when all the Russians are killed, even if you do not destory any equipment.

This should be changed to only meet the objective after blowing every piece of equipment up, irregardless of whether any Russians survive or not. To accomplish this, an ample number of ammo crates should be at the depot, packed with enough satchels to detonate everything.
The Avon Lady

Snake_Man

Post by Snake_Man » 2003-09-14 08:46:39

1. leaving ammo crates at the forrest location. This should also be seen in the Comm mission.
Thats very easy solution for me as mission designer, but does it feel too "fake" in the mission itself, like the forest being five star howard johnson hotel where you walk up to? :)

btw the NoComms briefing states:

Remember that when you leap out of that C-130, you are on your own for two days. We cannot give you any support during this time, so keep your men alive out there.
2. Paradrop the crates in and allow the player to "risk" getting to the resupply point, if needed.
This should be doable, but what would be the high risk area for the ammo to be dropped?

Overall thinking about the gameplay balance in these three missions; NoComms, Ammos and Serpent. If we dont count the high explosives which we can take from the russian ammo boxes... I dont think there is any chance the Rangers M4 magazines to be enough for the whole three mission trip.

Anyone else agree that we need the resupply just because its not "gameplay realistic" to have them run on one default load for three missions?

The_Avon_Lady
Recruit

Post by The_Avon_Lady » 2003-09-14 08:56:41

Thats very easy solution for me as mission designer, but does it feel too "fake" in the mission itself, like the forest being five star howard johnson hotel where you walk up to? :)
Then do not allow the GEAR to be updated in the briefing at mission start.
btw the NoComms briefing states:

Remember that when you leap out of that C-130, you are on your own for two days. We cannot give you any support during this time, so keep your men alive out there.

This should be doable, but what would be the high risk area for the ammo to be dropped?
Obviously you would have to create one. You might see the ammo drop and then get a radio call from the chopper that the drop zone is not clear and they are taking fire and must leave.

This should be optional, i.e., if the player wants, an ammo drop can be made at the start of the mission but isn't required to do so if felt unnecessary.
Overall thinking about the gameplay balance in these three missions; NoComms, Ammos and Serpent. If we dont count the high explosives which we can take from the russian ammo boxes... I dont think there is any chance the Rangers M4 magazines to be enough for the whole three mission trip.
I think you should allow resupplying in Serpent's briefing GEAR section. This is after you've captured a base. In fact, you could even restore lost squad members. For effect, you might want to add standard NATO troops and some supply vehicles guarding the base when the mission starts.

Serpent is a serious mission. If the player lost 4-5 AI's over the previous 2 missions, taking over the airfield with the remainder is suicidal and a far-fetched task to achieve.
The Avon Lady

Snake_Man

Post by Snake_Man » 2003-09-14 10:42:28

I think you should allow resupplying in Serpent's briefing GEAR section. This is after you've captured a base. In fact, you could even restore lost squad members. For effect, you might want to add standard NATO troops and some supply vehicles guarding the base when the mission starts.
But my idea was that the Rangers penetrate behind enemy lines and take out the two most important/theatening elements on the Nogova main defenses. When thats done (after Ammo mission) the normal US infantry assault into Nogova begins (Serpent) and Rangers clear the airbase for the first landing troops (chinook two squads of grunts).

Yes sure the Russians should be aware of what the Rangers are doing there and send out recon or something to the ammo base for example...

In any case, the base is no way of in "US hands" in my mind, yes Rangers are there but they are sort of passing through. So why isn't Ammos and Serpent one single mission? err, well lag is the first reason and its easier to setup in two parts :)

I'll look into the first three mission in Nogova to make somekind of realism/gameplay balance to the gear they carry.
Serpent is a serious mission. If the player lost 4-5 AI's over the previous 2 missions, taking over the airfield with the remainder is suicidal and a far-fetched task to achieve.
After the JAM HD weapon additions I found it quite easy really, but I must admit that I played it on the editor with full squad...

Actually I was going ADD more opposition and more reinforcements :)

The_Avon_Lady
Recruit

Post by The_Avon_Lady » 2003-09-14 10:47:18

After the JAM HD weapon additions I found it quite easy really, but I must admit that I played it on the editor with full squad...
You're also the author of the mission, knowing what to expect better than the rest of us. ;)
Actually I was going ADD more opposition and more reinforcements :)
I wouldn't change the number of enemy AI units in Serpent. It's a great mission. Story-wise, reenforcing the player's squad after the Ammo mission's capture of the Shilka base is not unrealistic and is very reasonable.
The Avon Lady

The_Avon_Lady
Recruit

Post by The_Avon_Lady » 2003-09-14 12:13:31

Path mission:

- briefing still refers to MH47 instead of BlackHawk.

- get off chopper and #3, medic is in SUPPORTING status but I have no idea for whom and he's in formation with me.

- takes a long time for the enemy convoy to arrive.

- the Blackhawks hovering noise is constantly in the background.
The Avon Lady

NetWalker

Post by NetWalker » 2003-09-16 17:49:16

Path mission:

- briefing still refers to MH47 instead of BlackHawk.

- get off chopper and #3, medic is in SUPPORTING status but I have no idea for whom and he's in formation with me.

- takes a long time for the enemy convoy to arrive.

- the Blackhawks hovering noise is constantly in the background.
Hi there Avon Lady..

Did you completed this mission ? How did you managed to capture the russian guy ?? I've done everything I could but he didn't surrender !! I've killed every one except him. Then I wounded him with two shots on his legs, so he couldn't walk. But now what ?? Nothing happens. He did not surrender or became under my comand, so I can't call the chopper for extraction. I spent almost 30 minutes trying to find out a way to capture him, but nothing happens, so I became impatient and killed him, and for my suprise, now the mission was restarted and i've lost my saved game :(
See this picture to undestand my situation:

http://www.ofpbrasil2.hpg.ig.com.br/major.jpg

What Should I DO ?!?!  ???

Thanks !

The_Avon_Lady
Recruit

Post by The_Avon_Lady » 2003-09-16 18:55:32

Did you completed this mission ?
Yes.
How did you managed to capture the russian guy ??
Are you running the latest revision of the campaign? In the latest version, the officer isn't carrying a rifle. In your pic he is.

When I last played, I took out the 2 BMPs first, then fired on the jeep to make it stop way before where my squad was waiting, who in the meantime took out the Ural truck that reached their sites.

The officer got out of the jeep and began heading north. I approached him from behind and - PRESTO - he was my prisoner! ;D
The Avon Lady

NetWalker

Post by NetWalker » 2003-09-16 22:24:20

Are you running the latest revision of the campaign? In the latest version, the officer isn't carrying a rifle. In your pic he is.

When I last played, I took out the 2 BMPs first, then fired on the jeep to make it stop way before where my squad was waiting, who in the meantime took out the Ural truck that reached their sites.

The officer got out of the jeep and began heading north. I approached him from behind and - PRESTO - he was my prisoner! ;D
Thanks for you post, Avon Lady :D

I am  playing with rev. 11 (210kb) ! I dunno why in your version the officer isn't carryng the rifle. Mine's he is, like you saw in the picture above... Now what ??

Snake Man.. help me please  ???