PMC OFP Objects

ArmA general discussion

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

PMC OFP Objects

Post by Snake Man » 2008-11-08 13:13:22

PMC OFP Objects

This addon includes three types of OFP 50m forest block models to be used mostly in PMC Rugen terrain, and the OFP Nogova bridge (which I forgot to write in the readme). Differences between OFP and ArmA bridges are that ArmA is only I believe 25m while the OFP one is full 50m long. If you port a terrain with pure p3d file name change, any bridges you had in OFP islands appear ArmA terrains as huge gaps in any bridges. So this addon fixes that (you have to edit WRP though).

These models have been touched up with few properties and ArmA optimizations as well as all models now have last resolution LOD less than 100 points to maximize performance. The model textures have been merged and normal/specular maps included.

This port is still work in progress, for example arma.RPT file gets alot of config errors. However ingame these models already work ok and can be used in terrains.

Please post feedback if any bugs are found so I can fix them, thanks.

Download PMC_ofp_obj_v1.0.rar - 7.57mb.
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."