Prisoners of War Mission Problem

Campaign using BIS standard units

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

angusto

Prisoners of War Mission Problem

Post by angusto » 2002-10-25 09:36:12

I am having trouble with the "Prisoners of War" mission. The prisoners do not get in the St Truck after the convoy arrived.

The last message dispaly is "OK Move It MAGOOTS! Into The Trucks. You Fucking Commies. Move Your Fucking Asses!"

My OFP version is 1.75.

Snake_Man

Re: Prisoners of War Mission Problem

Post by Snake_Man » 2002-10-25 12:45:29

I have noticed that the 1.75 and mostly 1.85 has effected the AI huge amount. For example I believe the Russians not boarding the truck is just this effect.

I was making one of the new PMC Fury missions and wanted to have russian pow to board a black hawk, well he did board it but at the instant the pilot and gunner jumped out of the helo and proceeded on foot to the next waypoint. It was hilarious "hey where are you going!?".

Thanks for the report, I'll try to look into it. If you don't get reply/fix for this in reasonable time, just post a message again asking the same thing :)

btw: there has been similiar reports in the official forums about the official campaigns - that they do not play the same anymore.

ufo_hk

Post by ufo_hk » 2002-11-21 23:50:21

Found the same problem in both the "prisoner missions" with the St Trucks but also later on when they supposed to enter the chinock.

Snake_Man

Post by Snake_Man » 2002-11-22 00:25:54

Oh my... the whole concept of that mission is to transport the POW's with vehicles... I have no idea of how to create that mission other style :(