New guy inbound

Falcon 4 general discussion (please no editing discussion)

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Skwabie
Recruit

New guy inbound

Post by Skwabie » 2007-03-18 17:21:24

Hi guys, Snakeman,
Been a while since I registered but got distracted by OF/RV etc etc with all the new releases/leaks and stuff. Now things have cooled down a bit and I think I'm settled.
Did my homework, browsed through lots of posts here and my god this place is like the paradise of all theaters, tons of info, very cool.
I've been with sherlock and khronik on ODS and Israel for AF. But that was quite some time ago considering recent ongoings. :wink: Now the Mod team guys have here a newer and bigger home. Guess I'm a bit late, but I'll be glad to join you now, and be of any help on these cool theaters.

Sherlock
Lt. General
Gaming Interests: Falcon 4.0
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Re: New guy inbound

Post by Sherlock » 2007-03-18 18:28:30

Skwabie wrote:Hi guys, Snakeman,
Been a while since I registered but got distracted by OF/RV etc etc with all the new releases/leaks and stuff. Now things have cooled down a bit and I think I'm settled.
Did my homework, browsed through lots of posts here and my god this place is like the paradise of all theaters, tons of info, very cool.
I've been with sherlock and khronik on ODS and Israel for AF. But that was quite some time ago considering recent ongoings. :wink: Now the Mod team guys have here a newer and bigger home. Guess I'm a bit late, but I'll be glad to join you now, and be of any help on these cool theaters.
Ha! Bout time you showed up! :wink:

Glad to have you about Skwabie! Welcome! :D
Sherlock
Victurous te Saluto

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.

Post by Snake Man » 2007-03-19 01:53:03

Skwabie wrote:my god this place is like the paradise of all theaters, tons of info, very cool.
Thats just it, most people do not comprehend what kind of massive and valuable information database there is under that search command :)

Welcome aboard Skwabie.

Did you have somekind of theater speciality you would like to concentrate? If you don't have anything specific then we'll look for something easy for you to do.

Any and all help is highly appreciated. Thank you.
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."

phoenix
Recruit

Post by phoenix » 2007-03-19 03:32:34

You da man skwabie :D

Sherlock
Lt. General
Gaming Interests: Falcon 4.0

Post by Sherlock » 2007-03-19 04:49:51

@SM: Don't let Skwabie fool ya...he's killer with F4Browse on any flavor of falcon, but he really shines when modding AF! :)

BTW, Skwabie is one us "Mod Alliance" guys...if you are still keeping us in the original groups (just FYI).
Sherlock
Victurous te Saluto

Skwabie
Recruit

Post by Skwabie » 2007-03-19 16:06:29

Sherlock wrote:@SM: Don't let Skwabie fool ya...he's killer with F4Browse on any flavor of falcon, but he really shines when modding AF! :)

BTW, Skwabie is one us "Mod Alliance" guys...if you are still keeping us in the original groups (just FYI).
Thanks for the shiny introduction Sherlock.:D

Snake man,

I think enthusiasm is all I've got. When coming to think of it, I've been crazy about falcon for more than one year now. Not so much as some guys I know ... like Sherlock :P :twisted: .... but still very crazy.

If I'm good at anything it should be database. F4browse comes in pretty handy, learnt a lot about LE from some legacy Falcon vets, been looking into AF flight models recently with many interesting discoveries, and I think I'm OK with tacedit. If all else fails (since AF is somehow not so friendly with modding), 010 editor is the tool to cut thru the iceberg.

Simply I guess I can help with anything that is data related, especially with AF that does not model the variety of jets as other flavors do, resulting problems using datas that are not in the default theaters.

Also I can help with testing beta theaters and building new campaigns. Test flew ODS and Israeli with other AF mod team guys in the "old" days. There were data anomolies but never got the chance to solve them. Also started building campaigns for ODS, but we realized it was a long process and never got the time to finish it, but did get the chance to be familiar with tacedit. Since now we have a new place to continue, it may be a good idea to get back to the business, building, testing, and fixing stuff.

Anyway...phew...hehe...another Falcon lover at your service sir.

Return to “Falcon 4 General”