Help..back to Korea

Vietnam theater

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Test Pilot

Help..back to Korea

Post by Test Pilot » 2001-03-18 23:30:00

Can someone help me with this list:
1. How do I go back to Korea(F16) when using the F4 patch and vietnam theater. When I uncheck in the Theater folder it asks for the F4 disk and then doesn't recognize it when it is in the CD drive
2. How could I use the B-1 cockpit available online as the cockpit for the B52 bomber in the vietnam campaign.
3.If someone can tell me how to get back to Korea then can you tell me how to use the F14 skins(which I have downloaded) and the F14 cockpit..where to put the files etc.

I know this is a lot to ask but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Re: Help..back to Korea

Post by Snake Man » 2001-03-19 00:52:00

quote:Originally posted by Test Pilot:
1. How do I go back to Korea(F16) when using the F4 patch and vietnam theater. When I uncheck in the Theater folder it asks for the F4 disk and then doesn't recognize it when it is in the CD drive
Here is the image of F4Patch where you need to uncheck the Vietnam Theater tick and click APPLY. It will then show you a dialog box that says the Vietnam Theater is unapplied.

quote:2. How could I use the B-1 cockpit available online as the cockpit for the B52 bomber in the vietnam campaign.
I dont know, never tried out B-1 mod.
quote:3.If someone can tell me how to get back to Korea then can you tell me how to use the F14 skins(which I have downloaded) and the F14 cockpit..where to put the files etc.
Sorry to sound like a smartass, but this is not really related to vietnam Theater and I think there is many better forums to ask this than PMC TFW tiny terrain forum.

PMC TFW
Snake Man
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."